9 |edited

"Then what do you want to do?" "Hmm... I know. Change and I call a taxi. Arasseo?" I walked upstairs into my room.

I combinded that with some pink vans and my hair open

I combinded that with some pink vans and my hair open. I came back. Mark starred at me. "Shut your mouth." I shut his mouth with my hand and smiled at him. "We need to go to my dorm. I need some clothes too."
We drove to his dorm. We came in and in 3 seconds everyone starred at me. "Your coming with me." (Mark) We were in his room "I think I'm waiting outside so you can change ok?" I went into the kitchen where some of the boys sat. "You're beautiful Noona." Jisung smiled shyly. "Gomawo."
We talked a bit when Mark came in wearing a pink sweater with some jeans and blue Vans. "You two are wearing the same. #partnerlook." (Ten) We took a Selca with Ten before we left. Outside waited a taxi. "Ladi's First!" Mark opened the door for me. "Thank you Sir."
We both sat now and the taxi driver looked at us. "You're a cute couple. You're even wearing the same. Don't lose here young man. I can see see that she's the right one." I looked down. "I'm not going to lose her Sir."
-Timeskip-

We arrived. But I wasn't allowed to look out of the window so I didn't know where we were. Mark covered my eyes and when he opened it I couldn't believe we are here. There was a big sign with -Lotte World- on it. "Omo. Woow. Thank youuu." I jumped at him for a hug and don't wanted to let go. "JiNa?" "What?" "Could you please let go. People are watching." "I don't care. You smell too good." He chuckled and softly pushed me off him. He grabbed my hand and we walked in. My mouth was open all the time because of how big it was. I wanted to go there since I'm a little kid but I never had the oppurtunity to go. We drove with a lot of attractions and he bought me ice-cream. Then I saw a big Panda. "Mark? Can we go there?" I pointed at it. "No. Let's go home." "Oppa~ Jaebal~." I did a bit of aegyo and we went there. He won the Panda for me and after that we left.
It was a funny day and I'm really tired. In the taxi I layed my head on his shoulders. "You like Pandas that much do you?" I nodded and closed my eyes.
"We're here. Wake up sunshine." I woke up and we were at my house. We stood in front of my door. "Thank you for today. I really enjoyed it." I smiled at him. "Me too." he said and moved forward. He gave me a kiss on my lips and gave me a rose with a piece of paper on it. I read it: Do you want to be my Girlfriend?
I looked up at him "Do you want to be my Girlfriend?" He asked again. I hugged him. "How can I say no?" He let go of me and gave me a last kiss. "Sleep well. My girlfriend." I waved and entered my house. I leaned against the door. "Daebak!" I walked in my room and changed into a oversized shirt with some shorts an knee socks. I just layed in my bed when my phone rang. "Yoboseo?" "Annyeong Cutie. How's life going?" "Oppaa. It's lonly without you. But everything is fine. I have a surprise for you when your coming. Btw When do you come?" "Molla. It could take a month. I hope I'm not uncle." "Aniya~ What are you thinking? But - I have a boyfriend." I waited for his answer. "Who's the lucky one? Is it this Mark? He better takes care of you." "Yeah oppa it is. He takes care of me." "I'm sorry but I have to go." But oppa I have to tell-" and he hung up. I just wanted to tell him that I'm going to debut. Next time. I turned around facing my Panda. Oh how I love pandas. I hugged it and drifted to wonderland.

~~~

I love Pandas 😍
Blackpink and Exo-CBX Comeback/Debut. Wuhuuuu!!!
Halloween is coming. What are you guys doing?
My Chingus are sleeping oveeer! 👭👭

💋