~21

"We're done for today!" Trainer-nim said.
We finished our choreo which I learned again today. My day was exhausting.
Manager Oppa drove me home were I showered and changed into a blue skirt and a white crop top. I slipped into my blue vans and grabbed my phone. I dialed Ten's number.
"I'm ready. Where are you?" "We are infront of you house. Come out."

I locked the door and jumped into the van that waited for me. "Hello everyone." I smiled at everyone. Johnny and Taeyong introduced everyone to me. The boys were happy to see me. They asked me how I was. And how I feel.

Mark was sitting at the back. Alone. He didn't smile or talk to me. Autsch. Ten noticed me being a little sad. "Smile. You are prettier when you smile." His bright smile made me laugh too.
Everyone jumped out of the car. I waited for the boys to be out so I can talk with Mark. When he passed by I grabbed his hand. "Can we talk for a bit?" "erm.. sure." I closed the car door. "I know that I can't remember anything. And I'm sorry because I think that you are actually pretty nice and from the things Ten told me you are.. you were the perfect boyfriend.. I feel bad for not remembering anything.. I..-" "Stop it. Stop apologizing. It's harder for me than for you. The others are waiting. Let's go." Mark grabbed my hand and we walked out. "What took you so long?" Yuta asked us. "Nothing. Can we go now?" Mark said and let my hand go. We followed Ten.

LOTTE WORLD

I thought about everything Ten told me. My Date with Mark.

The boys dragged me to many carousels. Me and Ten walked to a shop to buy some coffee for the boys. "Why are we here anyways?" Ten grins. "Today is a special day.. and right know we are going to get a present." "But I thought we're getting coffee. And present? Who's birthday is it?" "No ones. But it's  your 1 year anniversary. You and Mark. 1 year. So we are buying a gift for Mark." "Our 1 year anniversary... Ten. I don't need a gift. I have something else in mind." "Tell me." (A/N: Tell me Tell me T-T-T-T-Tell me #wondergirls) "Can you guys let me and Mark drive the ferris wheel alone? Could you also organize fireworks 'til midnight?" "Sure thing."
We walked back to the boys. "Sorry buddies. No coffee for you." I looked at my watch. 11:30 pm. "Guys? I want to go to the ferris wheel." We walked there together but after a while the boys left. Johnny, Jaehyun and Yuta were still with us.
"Only two persons are allowed to get in." The guard said. "Mark and JiNa are the first one." They pushed us in. We sat without talking at first. "Sooo...-" "Don't apologize again." "I don't wanted too." We were almost on the top. "You know we didn't talk the whole day.. and your were quiet all the time.. wanna talk?" "You know how hard it is for me. It's hard not to hug you and not to be with you. I was depressed the time you said you didn't notice me. But everyday I see you is like being a ghost. I love you more than anything. I probably have more than 100 songs about you and-" We were on the top and the wheel stopped. The fireworks began. "Happy 1 year anniversary Mark." I stood up and kissed him. He put his arms around my waist and pulled you closer. "You remember?" He said in between. "Yes. With much help. But I'm glad I remember. I'm not going to forget our beautiful memories ever again." He kissed me again.

'
"I love you"

"I love you too."

                      THE END

Hello Guys!
Soo that's it. I hope you guys liked it 😊

Thank you for ready my story even tho my english is not that good.
If you want I can make some special chapters.

So comment and Vote please 🙏

Btw:

High school Rapper. OMO

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH MARK 😍

WHERE DO YOU WATCH DRAMAS AND SHOWS ETC?

annyeong 🙌