13 |edited

I knocked at the door hoping for Mark to open the door. I played with my feet. "What are you doing here?" I looked up. That wasn't Mark or one of his members. It was JB standing in front of me. I wanted to turn around but he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me in. He closed the door. "Let me gooo." "Sshh.. they might here us." "Who? What?" "Saesangs. They were walking behind you for a while." "Why do you-" "Ssh." I Ok-signed him. We stood in this hugging pose for a while until we didn't here any voices. "Now answer my question. Why are you here?" "I think I walked in the wrong direction. I actually wanted to go to Mark but landed here instead. I'm a bad girlfriend~" I got quieter with the last sentence before I started crying. I was so irritated since the concert. I feel bad.
JB said that til it's late I should take a shower to come down he gave me one of his shirts and I went into the bathroom.

~ JB POV ~

"I actually wanted to go to Mark but landed here instead.." She mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear what she said. Mark. Of course. I saw her sitting down and then she started crying. "You should rest right know it's late already. You can take a shower here." I gave her a shirt of mine and waited for her at the living room. He phone rang so I looked who it was 'Markie♡'. I didn't answer and second after that he texted her.

Where are you babe? I'm waiting for you. I even made dinner. :(                    -23:56 pm

Should I text him back? Yes you should Jaebum.

Hey. I'm sorry i can't make it. I'm at Jaebum oppa's. Sorryy :*

                                           -23:59 pm

Is that what girls sound like? Who cares.
After that there was no answer from him. She came back and asked where her phone is to call Mark. "He just called and I told him that you are save but you can't make it." "Oh thank you~" "You're welcome. Eh do you want to eat something?" "Yeah sure~"
We ate some kimchi and damn she is cute when she eats. She also looks good in my shirts. Just woow.

~ Mark POV ~

It was 30 minutes after she called me. It usually takes just 15 minutes to come here. I became worried and called here. No answer. I texted her:

Where are you babe? I'm waiting for you. I even made dinner :(

Hey. I'm sorry i can't make it. I'm at Jaebum oppa's. Sorryy :*

Why is she there and not here? She would call wouldn't she? It made me sad. I sat on the table with the food. I didn't want to eat alone so I asked Johnny hyung to help me. He asked why JiNa isn't here and I showed him the message. He said that there might was something important coming inbetween but I don't really believe that. She's not like that. She would say that it could be later but she never would say it doesn't work. I just hope she's save.. and really at JB's.
I was tired after the eating and not in the mood to play games so I walked in my room and fell on my bed.. you trust her Mark.

~ Johnny POV ~

After Mark left I walked into the livingroom and told the members about JiNa and that she didn't come. They were totally upset. "What kind of girlfriend is she?" They asked and "Why is she doing that?" Some of them texted her because they want to know where she is and what she is doing and why she didn't come. I send her a message too.

Annyeong!
The members are going crazy about you not coming here. I hope you're save. Prepare yourself for an explination. Could get hard ;)

Mark should trust her. I mean she's his girlfriend and she might forgot about something. What is he even thinking about? I mean she wouldn't betray him. She likes him too much to do those things.

                            ~~~

Helloo

My mind goes blank right now :/
I don't know what to write so i need more Inspiration '-'

Until then Byeee 👅