10 |edited

"Helloo Panda." I said while opening my eyes.
It's 8:30 and I have to be at JYP at 10 today. I looked at my Panda."What about Pancakes for breakfast Mr. Panda?" I smiled and grabbed him with me. I sat him on a chair in the kitchen, played some music and made myself pancakes. I jumped around and sang along with the music. "Readyy!" I sat in front of Mr. Panda and ate my pancakes. "Do you want some? I forget you can't sorry." U starred at him "Why can't you be real?"
I looked at my phone. 9am. "Wait here ok?" I said and went into my room to change. I wore a ripped blue jeans and a white shirt with my white Converse and a white snapback.
"So Mr. Panda I have to go. I'm sorry for letting you alone but I'll be back late. Byee~"
I walked outside waiting for the van that should come any minute. I decided to call Mark since I have time. "Yoboseo?" He said. "Hellooo." "Oh hi JiNa. What's up?" He said sleepy. "Nothing. Were you sleeping? Mianhae. Should I come over after practice?" "I was and yes you should." "Ok annyeong~"
I hung up and right after the van came. We drove to JYP and I entered the practice room. My members and Lia where waiting for me. We started after some stretching.

-Timeskip-

It was now 8pm and we finished quite fast. The concert was this weekend and we were doing great. I waited for a taxi that could bring me to Mark. After I found one I was at his dorm in 10 minutes. I rang the bell and half naked Ten opened the door. "Annyeong~" I said scanning him. "I think you should let me in and then search something to wear for you." I patted his head and stepped inside. I saw Mark rushing to the door. Instead of hugging me he brought Ten away from me. "Thank you."
When he wanted to hug me I ignored him. "Hii Johnyy~" I screamed trough the whole dorm. Mark stood behind me his arms crossed. I hugged Johnny and then turned around also arms crossed. I starred at him. I ran towards him and put my arms around his neck. He gave me a peck on my lips and I smiled. "*cough*" We turned around. "Daebak." Johnny just said with that he left. Mark and me went into his room and I layed down on his bad. We watched TV and I was halfways on him and painted some hearts with my finger onto his chest. "I'm hungry. You should buy me some food." I said in a cute way. He looked at me. He squezzed my cheek and nodded. "Yaaaay~" I jumped of the bed and ran to the door with more than 10 people starring at me. "What?" "Nothing. Nothing." They said in Chorus. When Mark came we put on our mascs and walked to a restaurant. I wasn't somethimg special but it was comfortable. After eating Mark paid and we left. We decided to go for a walk since the streets are really empty right now. "What is your Schedule the next days?" "We're preparing for debut with NCT 127 and we're getting a new member. And what about you?" I actually couldn't wait to tell him that I'm going to debut. "J.Y Park was at our practice room lately and he said that we're going to debut." I smiled widely. "That's so cool!" He said and kissed me. I told him that we're going to perform at the Got7 Concert and we found out that we're having the same promotion time. It couldn't be better!