12.5|edited

After sleeping at GOT7's couch for 1 week in a row I decided to go back to my house. Jiyong would come back soon anyways and all I wanna do after a long day is eating and watching drama. Of course I need to sleep too. Training was getting harder with the time. We learned how to play with the camera and got some acting lessons for our music video. For the time being they took our phones so I couldn't call or text Mark. We both were pretty busy. Ten sometimes came to my house just to give me company. We never really talked because I was so tired. He told me funny stories that happened at the dorm and just imagining it made me laugh.

My promotion time was the only time I could see them and talk a bit. Since I couldn't text Mark we passed notes at the corridors.

In the waitingroom I wrote him a note:

Fighting! See you at the end of the show! Love u!

I passed that note to him after practice. He passed me another note later:

2! I think sajang-nim senses something! What to do?

My note:

We"ll have to wait and see! Good luck to us!

While I wrote that my eyes became teary. Such things mean break up. A tear fell on that note.
"Dang it. I need to write a ne-" "Yaaah JiNa!" I jumped up. "Oh Hi BamBam!" I put my note aside. I hugged him and he sat on the chair next to me. "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to visit you and I bought you donuts." He gave me the donats. "Thanks." I took one and put the others on a snack table. "What is that?" I turned around and saw BamBam reading my note. "Nothing." I reached for my note but he put it in his jacket. "I give it to him." I shake my head. "No. I am writing a new one. Give it back!" And then he left. As I wanted to ran after him I ran into my sunbaes Wonder Girls. "oh JiNa. Long time no see." "Anyeonghaseyo!" I bowed to them. Because I didn't want to be rude I asked ig they would want to go to our waiting room. I hoped they say no but I was wrong. "Yeah. Sure." Yubin put her arm around my shoulder and we left.

I always looked back incase I would see Mark. And there he was but they went on stage. The different direction. "Dng it!" I whispered to myself. "What?" Yubin asked me. "Nothing. Nothing."

In the waiting room I sat next to Yeein unnie. As our members talked, I got the chance to ask her something that was really on my mind. "Unnie? Can I ask you a question?" She smiled at me. "Sure. What is it?" I bit my lip. "So what happens if a company findS out about an idol dating?"  "Well, they can actually force the couple to break up," at that sentence my heart stopped. "but I don't think that that is the situation in your case. They wouldn't deny it either I think. IT's gonna be announced, in a good way of course." I sighned in relief. "Thank you Unnie." I bowed to her and sat back on my chair.

Unnie just told me that it actually can be good for us to announce our relationship! still I am afraid. i knw my boss but what about yours? sounds like he wants us to break up actually. from what i heard.

I folded my note and went out. I waited ouside for Mark to come back and passed him that note.

hey guys! So this is what happened in the mean time until the announcement of their relationship. I will make more of those special chapters so yeah! Have fun reading them <3

-K