~20

~JiNa POV~

"Please wake up."
My eyes fluttered open. Everything was white. I felt something wrapped around my arm. I tried to release my hand but I failed. "JiNa!" I heard a male voice. I opened my eyes and saw a pink haired guy next to me. On the other side was JiYong.

Who is that Boy? Where am I?

"W-where am I?" I looked around. "You're in hospital. Gwenchana?" JiYong asked me. My head hurts a bit.." I turned back to the pink haired guy. His eyes were red and tears were forming in his eyes.
Why does my heart hurt seeing it? I don't even know him. Right?

"Who is this JiYong? Is this one of your friends?" JiYong looked sad. He looked at the boy. Me as well. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. I felt like hugging him but before I could do something he ran out. "Yes he is.." JiYong said with sadness in his voice. "Tell me the truth. He wouldn't ran out like that if he was. Why was he crying? Who is he to me?"
After GD explained everything to me I wanted to hug him more. I stood up and left the room. "Where are you going?" "I want to talk to him."
I looked around and found him on a chair his head in his hands. I sat next to him. "I'm sorry..." I started. Mark stood up. "You don't have to apologize." I stood up. I hugged him. My arms around his neck. "Yes I have. It must be hard for you having memories of us which i don't have." Finally he hugged back. He let go of me still with tears in my eyes. "I-I need to go now." He turned around and left me. I walked back to my room. I jumped in my bed. "JiYong Oppa. What did we do together? Like going eating or something." "Well I know that he brought home you're first day. You went to Lotte World. And you met his friends. Wae?" "Just because.. erm.. when can I go home already?" JiYong chuckled. "We can go when you're feeling better." "I feel totaly fine. Let's go." I changed and grabbed GD's hand.

We arrived at home and searched my phone. I scrolled trough my chats. Johnny... Ten.. who's that? I read the chats. I must be close to them. I choosed Ten's chat.

Hey. Wanna hang out today?

                                   Yes sure.             Starbucks in 10 min?

I changed and asked JiYong driving me to Starbucks. "Thanks." I peeked him on the cheek.
There was a black haired guy sitting on his phone. That's him. I sat across of him. "Hey." He looked up and put his phone away. "Hey. So you remember me?" And i felt bad already. "No...but I need your help. Mark is my boyfriend right?" "Yes." "But I don't remember anything even tho JiYong told me things. I don't want him to be sad because of me. I need details. I want to remember." "You mean you want to continue your relationship like this?" Ten told me every single detail from how we met to the last time he saw me. After that we walked to their dorm.
I greeted everyone and asked for Mark's room. I stood infront of the door. I knocked. "Come in!" I opened the door. "What are you doing here?" He asked without looking at me. I sat next to him. "Spending time with my boyfriend." I smiled at him. He looked at me but didn't smile. And there was the feeling again. I felt bad. Without thinking I kissed him. He kissed back at first but stopped after few seconds. "What?" I asked him. "I can't do it. I can't forger that you don't remember anything and life like that. It's one-sided love. It hurts. I-I need some time.. and you too." I understood him. I stood up and walked towards the door. "I love you JiNa." He whispered. I walked out of the door. I slipped into my shoes and left the dorm. I walked trough the streets. What should I do now?

How should it end?
Happy End or Not happy End?
Comment you wish and it will happen 👑

How was your Christmas?
What did you get?

Got some Cash! 💰