~19

~ Kia's POV ~

We ran out of the mall. Everything was full of smoke and black. I couldn't see something bit what i could see was JiNa laying on the floor. "Help her!" I screamed. Put manager carried her outside.
After everyone was outside ambulance was here. They layed JiNa on of of those beds in the car. "Her bruises look very bad and she might have a smoke inhalation." I asked if i could come with her just in case and they agreed.
I searched her bag for her phone to call Mark. "Mark. Hey here's Kia. JiNa is on the way to an Hospital! Come as fast as you can" I started crying. "What happened? Is she alright?" "I explain later" he hung up.

-Timeskip-

I sat on a chair next to the room where JiNa was in. The doctor is checking up on her and the police i checking all the cameras in the mall. I am shaking and i can't stop thinking about her. "Kia!" I got up. Mark is here and in the same moment the doctor came out. "Is she alright?" Mark asked directly. "Well she inhalated a lot smoke and by alot i mean a much. She was to long in the fire and her bruises are bad too... she is going to wake up tomorrow if everything wents fine" "Thank you Lord" "ah.. there's another thing.. she won't be able to remember some things or persons." Mwo?! "Gamsahamnida"

~ Mark POV ~

"...she won't be able to remember some things or persons."
My world broke down in thousand peaces. I sat on the next chair i could found and burried my face into my hands. Tears rolling down my cheeks. She has to remember me. She has to!
I walked into her room. There she is laying. There was a bruise at her neck and still she looked beautiful. I sat on the chair next to her bed. I reached for her hand and hold it tightly. "JiNa-ah.. you have to promise me you won't forget me... don't forget all our memories.. meeting you at our SM-Rookies Concert was the best thing that could ever happen to me..I'm not able to live without you..this one month you were in Amerika was the worst. Not seeing the beautiful face of yours. Not hearing you sweet voice. I love you JiNa." I said while sobbing.

~ 3rd Persons POV ~

One day passed by and Mark was still sitting next to JiNa. Some of his members came to see her too. They bought her flowers and some little pandabears. JiYong also came. He waited together with Mark for her to wake up.
After a long night Mark woke up. His eyes red and puffy. His hair was a mess. He looked at her sleeping beauty. "Wake up please." Few seconds after he said that JiNa's arm moved. "JiNa!" His eyes widened. JiYong rushed to the bed. Her eyes fluttered. They opened slowly. "W-where am i?" She stuttered. "You're in hospital. Gwenchana?" Her brother asked her. "My head hurts a bit.." she looked at Mark "Who is this JiYong? Is this one of your friends?" JiYong looked at Mark whos eyes were filled with tears. He let go of her hand and left the room. "Erm... yes he is.."

                           ~~~

Sorry for this short update 😅
I'm going to upload my new fanfiction of Jae/YoungK soon 🍟

One week until Christmas 😍

I neeed presentss 🎁