3 |edited

Mark and me went to Starbucks to met all his friends and I was nervous. Why are you nervous Ji? It's just many boys you are going to eat with. "Do you want to come in or stand outside?" I came back from my thoughts and quickly entered the Café facepalming myself. Great. Just make yourself look like a fool. That's totally okay. "So here are my friends, group members and roommates. Guys this is JiNa. JiNa this are Taeyong, Ten, Haechan, Johnny, Yuta, Jaemin, Jaehyun, Jisung, Jeno, Doyoung, Hansol, and Taeil."
You bowed to them and everyone greeted you. The boys were fascinated that I am living with GD as Mark told them. For me, I don't think this is something special I mean we don't see each other very often.
After we were done eating we went to the mall and even though I don't really know them it seems like we knew each other for a long time. 1 hour passed by and they had to go back to the Entertainment for practice. "I'm sorry JiNa I will call you when it's over allright?" "Yeah sure but you need my number for this. " "I had your phone when you gave it Johnny so I have it." "Oh.. okk" Confusing. They waved goodbye to me and I went home.. this time by taxi. Ugh.

"I'm home!" No Answer. I think he is working again. I let myself fall on the big couch in the livingroom and watched some Dramas. I watched 5 episodes of Scarlet Heart and then decided to order some food since I can't cook.
30 Minutes later a man with my box of chicken arrived. I paid and went back to the couch.
Yummyy 👅.
I watched the next episode and ate my delicious chicken. I heard some keys and seconds after that the lights turned on.
"Ah.. my eyes.." I whined because of the pain in my eyes.
"I think my little vampire needs more sunlight." JiYong is home yaay. He sat next to me and grabbed the box of chicken and ate the last of them.
"Btw how was your date?" I choked."It wasn't a date. We were with his friends and it was funny." "Nothin-" *phone ringing"
"Hello?"
"Hi JiNa it's me Mark. Do you want to come to practice? We're almost done." "Yeah sure where should I come?" "I sent you the link. Annyeong." Before I could say something he hung up. "Before you say something. Can you bring me to the SM Building?" "Sure. If you tell me why." I told him and he drove me there. I reached for the door. After I got out I heard screams and people were taking pictures so I rushed in and ran to the room Mark said I had to go. I heard music from the room and I went in. I saw sweaty boys laying on the ground. Some of them got their eyes closed. I threw some waterbottels at them. "Good Morning Kids." I said with sarcasm. They starred at me for about 10 seconds. "Stop starring like that." I could feel my cheeks getting red by their stares and turned around. Everyone started laughing.
"Cute"

                           ~~~

The next Chapter is going to have more POV's in it 👼