14 |edited

I woke up by the ringing of my phone. "Neh?" "I'm Sorry JiNa. Did I wake you up?" My manager called. "Yes. What's wrong?" "PressConference in 1 hour." "What?" He hung up. I stood up walking to the kitchen and saw 7 boys sitting there and eating. "Good Morning~" I smiled at them. They just smiled back. I sat next to BamBam and stole one of his pancakes. "Yah!" "Sorry not sorry~" I walked back to the living room changing.
"I need to go now guys! Byee!" "Byeee~" I called my manager and asked him if he could get me from the boys dorm. After I sat in the car he asked me why I was here and not at home and on and on. I lied to him because I don't want to get in trouble. It would make my life a nightmare. We came back and I rushed in my room grabbing new clothes and walking into he bathroom. I showered and put some make up on. I made my hair.

I wore that and walked to the kitchen grabbing an apple

I wore that and walked to the kitchen grabbing an apple. "We can go now Manager Oppa!" "What about us?" I turned around seeing my angry members. "Oh hello~" I smiled at them and left the manager following me. We drove to the place where the PressConference was hold. We entered and I couldn't even look around with the paparazzis taking pictures. We walked to the waitingroom were the Stylists put on new make up. "Good Morning everyone." J.Y. said coming in. "So you know what to say?" "Honestly no." "Today is the day we are making your relationship official." Oh damn.. mark. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Mark? Where are you? Need to talk :)

After a few minutes he texted back.

SM WaitingRoom. Should I come over?

I didn't replie and ran to his waiting room. I opened the door without knocking and was greeted by his Boss and some staff. I bowed at them and sat next to Mark who was now sitting in a chair and was getting his hair done. "Can I make that?" I asked the Stylist and she luckily said yes. "So what do you want to talk about?" "Yesterday.. I read the texts today in the morning and I swear I didn't know about that. I think Jaebum Oppa was Texting you as I was showering. I'm so sorry I should have called you or something. and done." "Wait what? You showered there?" "Don't worry about yesterday. I mean nothing happened okay?" I nodded and smiled brightly. I grabbed his hand and squezzed it. I peeked his lips.
We were interrupted by the staff who told us to go to our places at the table. We went there hand in hand and when we stood infront of it Mark held my hands really tight.

"I love you." He kissed me. "I love you too~" I blushed a little.
We walked to our seats and wow there were lot of people there.
"We're starting the Conference now." Next to me there was J.Y Park and Mark and next to him his boss. We got a lot of questions about the Relationship and why we made it official. They were really nice and even though there were fans sitting in the back they were shouting things like 'kyeopta'.
After the Conference we gave some autographes and took pictures with the fans. They are so cute. We didn't have to go to the waitingrooms again so we decided to leave and go eating. We left at the back door and searched for a BBQ- Restaurant. We walked hand in hand feeling free that we don't have to hide anything.

~~~

Hellooo ^^

I feel like ending the story soon 🌸
But i'm not sure yet. What do you think? What should happen next? 👼

Vote and Comment 💋

Annyeong 💞