17 |edited

"So what to wear?" I asked Ten who brought me home. "Let me see" He threw clothes out of my wardrobe until he found something. "This is it."

"How do I look?" "You look great

"How do I look?" "You look great. Mark would like it." "Oh really thank you." 
"WowWowWow. My Dongsaeng looks pretty." I turned around and saw JiYong at my door. I smiled. "Gomawo." Then the door rang. "I think it's for you." "Thank you Ten. Bye" I peeked him on his cheek and left.
"Hey babe." "Hey Mark." He kissed me and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" "Surprise." And so I followed him. I followed him until we stood infront a big wheel. It was beautiful with many colours and there were many people. The river next to it makes it even more prettier than it is already. "Here we are. You like it?" "Neh.. it's so pretty." He dragged me nearer and we sat in the things were you can sit. To tell the truth I'm afraid of heights. I put my head on his shoulder and grabbed his arm. "Afraid?" He smirked. "Noo... i'm just... i.. ara..ara. I am." "Cute." I blushed.
As we were on the top the wheel stopped moving. "What's happening right now? Why isn't it moving? Omo it's so high." I said a little hyped.. "Oh we're stuck here." "WE'RE STUCK?!" "Yeah." What to do? What to do? "You're saying it as if it is no big deal." I tried to calm myself.
He grabbed my other hand. "Look into my eyes." he said calmly. "Everything is going to be fine." "I don't know... what if-" He crashed his lips on mine. With this kiss he made me forget everything. I didn't care where we are.. or if we were stuck. As he released the wheel started moving again. "For god's sake. Thank you Lord" Mark chuckled.

-Timeskip-

We walked trough the city hand in hand. He laughed about me being afraid af on the wheel. We bought some food and walked home. I opened the door and we were welcomed by JiYong. "Annyeong you two." "Welcome back JiNa! And who is that?" And Seungri was there to together with TOP, Taeyang and Daesung. "That's Mark. Mark I think you know them." "Neh. Annyeonghaseyo" "And he is your boyfriend?" Seungri asked. "Yes he is her boyfriend." JiYong answered. We walked upstairs into my room. "You got a pretty room." I smiled at him. We sat on my bed watching Dramas like ever. My head on his lap.
The door opened and who came? My dear brother. "Ayoo!" I sat up and looked at him.  He sat between us. "Stop looking. We haven't seen each other for weeks." "Yeah"  Soon after GD came the rest of the boys also came. Nice. They sat on my bed and some of them on the floor. And they ruined everything.
After some time Mark got a call and I think it was from his manager. "I need to go now." "oh ara. Annyeong." Big Bang said. I walked him to the front door. "I'm sorry.." He put my head up with his fingers. "No need to.. it was a beautiful day anyways." He gave me a last kiss before he went home. I closed the door. "I hope you can ran fast." I mumbled. I walked into my room. I grabbed a pillow and started beating them. "Stop!" "JiNa-ah!" They screamed and ran out of my room. Thank you.
I fell on my bed. I thought about today and drifted to sleep fast.

                           ~~~

Heyy guys!
I want to write two new stories. One of Ten (NCT).
One of Jae or YoungK (Day6)
And i wanted to do of them in German which is my mother language 🌸