4 |edited

•Mark POV•

Practice done! I fell on the ground, the other boys joined me, and I  closed my eyes. The music was playing so non of us noticed someone coming in.
Then something landed on my stomach and I sat up. I looked up to see JiNa standing there with her long brown hair and her small figure throwing bottles at the others. "Good morning Kids." I starred at her. So did the others.
She was getting bright red and turned around. I heard the boys calling her cute. Yeah she is cute.
She turned back facing us with pink cheeks. "Soo.. what are we going to do now?" She said using her aegyo. "I'm hungry let's go eat. What about Chinese Food?" (Ten) We nodded in agreement and went to a little chinese bar thing.

•JiNa POV•

Ten suggested to go eat Chinese Food so we went.

~after eating~

We bowed to the waitress and left I wanted to go home by myself but Mark refused that so he went with me. "You're cute when your cheeks are red." And thank you for making my face burn again.
"Hehe thank you." He chuckled. "So..Did you had a boyfriend before you came here?" "No not at all.. you?" "Same." He starred at me for a while. "What's wrong?" "You're really pretty. Did you know that? I don't believe that you hadn't have a boyfriend with this beautiful face." Why is my face burning again. But it's dark he can't see that right?
"You don't have to answer. I see it on your face." He could see that. Damn! I have to change the subject.. ehm..  "We're here. I think you can go now. Bye~" He grabbed my wrist what made me stand right in front of him. His face was inches away from my face. His lips came near mine. They touched- "JiNa Come in it's late already!" "I think you should go." With that he let go of me and left.

• GD POV •

I was sitting on the table eating some Kimbap. It's was 11pm already and JiNa wasn't at home. I looked out of the window a few times until I saw 2 figures standing in front of the door. I wanted to call her but then this guy grabbed her wrist what made me nervous and I watched a little bit more. Their hands were inches apart and their lips were about to touch. That goes to far young man. I rushed to the door opened it and shouted: "JiNa Come in it's late already!" I'm sorry for interupting their romance but she's too young. He left but she stood there looking after him. When she came in she rushed into her room, locking the door. Aissh.. what have you done JiYong. You ruined everything.

                            ~~~

Please vote for that story if you like it. 👼 would be daebak!

Annyeong 💋