8 |edited

-Somone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok oberdose- 

"ANIIIIYAA!" Ah.. my head. I shut my alarm off. I looked at my phone
-3 new messages from Markie-

Markie: You're sleeping? :*

Markie: I'm so lonly lonly lonly lonly lonly

Markie: Good Night Beauty :*

Aaawww cutee. After 10 minutes laying in bed I decided to stay up and make myself ready for practice. I wore black leggins with an oversized sweater in white with my white Converse.
I made myself breakfast and then the doorbell rang. "Taxi for Mrs. Kwon JiNa." "Yeh." I went into the taxi and drove to the Building. "Good Morning in the Morning Girls." I shouted through the practice room. I was greeted by my members and a Choreographer. I bowed. "Annyeong. I'm Lia Kim your Choreographer." "I know. I follow you. Annyeonghaseyo." Wow. Dancing is going to be great.
We wachted the dance a few times and then started learning. It was the perfomance for the Concert and it was a Cover of Got7s 'Just Right' and her Choreo for my solo stage. 2 hours of dancing went fast and after that we went to the recording studio to record the song. J.Y Park was there as well and after we practiced with him we recorded it. It went great and we recorded pretty fast.
We were finished and a whole day was over. We weren't finished with the Dances yet so it would take us few days more. We went to a restaurant near by and ate a lot. We huged each other before everyone left to their homes.
-2 new Messages from Markie-

Markie: I'm waiting for you at Dunkin Donats at 9pm arasseo?

Me: Arasseo

It was 8:50 pm.. let's gooo. I arrived there in 5 minutes and saw Mark waiting. I covered his eyes. "Buuh!" He turned around and hugged me. He grabbed something from his backpag and gave it to me.. "Omo Donuts!" I thanked him and we walked around. We came to a Park and I swear I was here before. We sat on a bench and now I remember. It was the bench we first kissed. "Yeah it is." "Did I say that out loud?" "You did." He chuckled. "I'm sorry." He laughed. I looked down in embarresment. I played with my feet.. "You're cute."

~ Mark POV ~

She played with her feet and didn't look at me once after she thought loud. "You're cute." She looked shocked. "Thank you." I starred at her for a while and she did the same. I really want to kiss her right now. She smiled at me. I couldn't take it anymore. I came forward and my lips touched hers. We kissed. I ended it and she smiled while her cheeks are burning red. We sat there for a while doing nothing. "Should we go?" She nodded. We decided to go to JiNa's since she's alone at home. We ate dinner and she asked me if I want to stay since it's late. I stayed and we watched a movie again. And again she slept on the couch and I did the same cause I didn't really know where her room is so we both slept on the couch. I felt her arms around my arm and it made me fall a sleep faster.

~ JiNa POV ~

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I sat up and looked around. But JiYong is away.. who's- aahh. "Good morning." He said. He's here. "Good morning." I walked to the kitchen. "Go to the bathroom you slept in those things you need new one." I nodded and wanted to go when Mark grabbed me by my wrist and gave me a peck on my cheek. I smiled and ran upstairs. I washed up and changed into an oversized shirt that goes to my knees and made my hair into a messy bun. I came down and sat on the table were plates and everything was standing. When we were done I made the dishes. Mark said he is going to wash up so I told him to get something from my brothers room.
I sang ikons My Type while doing the dishes. I got a backhug from Mark. "You're singing is good." I smiled. "What are we going to do?" "Molla. I have to clean up first and then-" now I faced Mark and he was inches apart. "I don't want you to." He said and began to kiss me. I pulled away "Then what do you want to do?"