2 |edited

After 2 hours of waiting, 5 missed phonecalls from my aunti and a wonderful performance by SMRookies I decided to get a taxi. Even though my korean was really bad and I really don't wanted to go by taxi I walked to the door where I came in.
I was about to open the door when someone shouted my name.
"Hey you!" "Neh?" I turned around to see one of those really really cute boys. Mark. His name was printed on his shirt. "You know it's pretty dangerous for a girl that isn't part of the staff to go out there with all the fangirls around." He smiled at me.
"You told me to wait. I waited for more than 2 hours and I'm really tired. I just want to go home now. Jeebaal!" I whined like a litte child and fell on my knees. "Arasseo. I'll be right back. I promise. Just wait 5 minutes." "I'm counting." 1,2,3,4,5,6,...

After good 3 minutes he came back with a masc for me and a staff shirt in his hand. He was wearing a hoddie and a masc to cover his face as well. Then we walked out of the door in the opposite way I actually came from. "But I came from the other side we should-" "Just follow me. I don't think you want to end your life right now." After 10 minutes of walking he asked me where I live so he can bring me there. I found out that he is Canadian. He told me about his family and so did I. We both agreed that we miss our families much. He is a really nice guy.
We arrived at the house of Jiyong and I waved goodbye to Mark before he left. I entered the house and walked straight to my room. I didn't want to get in trouble but too late. JiYong was sitting on my bed and looked at me with a -I swear you gonna die- look. "Where have you been? It's past midnight. I don't really think you were with your friends right? You don't have friends." He started smirking. "I'm sorry I just tought it would be nice to know if you are telling me about the guy who brought you home. But your face went red and I just told you I saw you so." He laughed. I pushed him off my bed and let my myself fall in. "I'm tired. Let's talk tomorrow arasseo?" "Arasseo. Good night Dongsaeng-ah."
I thought about what happend before I drifted to wonderland very quickly.

~Next Morning~

I went downstairs and saw a happy JiYong making pancakes. "Morning. How did you sleep?" "Actually pretty good. Are those for me?" I pointed at the pancakes on the plates. "No we're having guest for breakfast. Go change I don't want them to see you in.. whatever you're wearing right now." "Thank you? Who's coming?" Before he could answer the doorbell rang. I ran upstairs to change into a black ripped jeans with an oversized shirt. I walked down and bowed before even looking at them. "Annyeonghaseyo." "You must be JiNa right? That's a cute girl hyung. Why didn't you tell me she's so cute?" The blonde one aka Seungri said. " Gamsahamnida." You bowed. "Don't you ever dare to do something to her. She's to young for you boy. Let's eat!" I sat next to Taeyang and JiYong. They asked ton of questions about me what confused me because those were so many. "I'm done. Thank you. Bye~" I walked into my room without even waiting for their responses. I closed the door and fell on my bed. The doorbell rang again but I didn't really react to it until I heard a familiar voice. I rushed downstairs and there was Mark standing with my brother and his friends laughing. *cough* "Oh hello JiNa I wanted to ask if you want to come eat breakfast with my friends. I mean you don't have someone else and new friends are always good right?" Before I could answer my dear brother answered. "She really wants to go with you right?" "Yeah sure.." I said with a fake smile. But I swear I wanted to go. "I'm just getting a jacket and shoes." I felt my face getting red and hot. Thank you GD.

~~

I'm sorry for calling GD brother but he kind of is the brother right?

Annyeong ✋😇