Fangs- 1

I looked through the window of dads car as we passed a forest to get to this town I know nothing about. I was going to my new home with new friends and new school. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I looked at all the trees that passed by as I listened to dad sing some road trip songs even one that donkey sang when he and Shrek left to Lord Farcua to get his land back. (I don't know how to write the Lords name in Shrek)

It took us five hours on this road and it took a Cyclon to keep dad awake because we left in the morning and dad didn't sleep because of his revent dreams. I sighed as I waited for it to end after one more hour we have finally arrived to the town. It was large but there were barely buildings and the houses had this yards that you can ride a horse there or even two. After driving a bit more I saw the school it wasn't Florida kind of school but it looked comfy.

I saw some students walk around laughing and speaking to each other as the entered the school grounds the students entered bit by bit. Am just lucky I don't need a uniform I zipped my jacket a bit higher hidding my scar near my neck.

I touched it as I felt my tears begin to appear.

Flashback(13 years old)

I woke up to a morning of tiredness and rudeness today I have an exam I have to remember my project before I leave suddenly I hear the chattering of vases. I stood up feeling confused but heard mom scream a bit so i panicked and ran down stairs.

I took a turn and ran down skipping a few almost falling face first when I looked up my eyes landed on my father struggling with a stronger man who wore and orange jumpsuit which meant a prison man the back door is made out of glass and it was all broken I looked at mom while she dialed the police but dad was pushed agains't the wall and I ran to mom.

The man grabbed a kitchen knife he went to stab mom but I pushed it upwards but he was to tall and I ended up getting a deep cut on my neck but I did not let go. Blood began to seep down my shoulder.

Dad stood up and tackled him of mom and she had shrieked in fear. Fear was laced inside me when the man punched that and quickly stabbed mom on the chest. I froze my whole world stopped we had heard the sirens so I did what I thought best I grabbed moms wooden chairs and slammed it on his back.

End of Flashback

I blinked the tears away and whipped the ones that slipped out am lucky nobody saw so I went to the school I threw my hoodie I had fixed my long hair as I tried to hide my body as good as I could when inside I placed my hoodie on perfectly as I entered the school grounds the scent of vomit, pencils and cigarettes were making me want to leave already. I looked at the groups some looked at me while others gossiped or chat of their day. I had kept walking and passed some doors leading inside the school. I raised my eye brow am lucky I brought a thin but warm jacket but hey I can still feel the cold so I don't mind.

I am mostly GOING to be skipping classes am in no mood for this shit none of it dad can't make me be nice to bitch ass niggas. I just headed straight to the office got bumped a few times but ignored it. A girl with too much make up and perfume damn I want to vomit at her slutty outfit but she bumped with me but I slammed my shoulder harder annoyed by everything. I heard her say something but me being well myself I just shrugged it of and kept walking. Not giving a flipping fuck of what she has told me.

I had finally made it to the office the secretary scanned me and asked for my name I responded not caring and she led me in quickly to the Counseler she makes the schedules today because the director was in a very IMPORTANT meeting. 'Ehe empathises Important maybe he is sleeping with a slut... Mmmm maybe' I rolled my eyes at the woman but I entered the counselers office she told me to sit down. She had smiled at me and I smiled as well I fake smile a lot.

I sat down and she spoke "What is your name? Do you have your papers?"

I moved my bag pack because am in no mood in speaking and took out the folder with all my school papers grades and everything. She nods at me and began to make my schedule. While she did that I scanned her office. I chuckled. 'She must love cats... A cat person cool... NOT' I waited for a bit but when done I bowed my head once and left I placed my stuff inside my bag but not the schedule.

All I needed right know is sleep I looked away feeling weird in my stomach I felt like something is raging war in there and the students had all gone I looked around confused but suddenly I crashed with someone in which his hand held my back holding me in place. Not letting me fall on my ass. My hoodie fell releasing my raven black long hair with a deep blue bang.

There before me was a young man looking at me surprised his eyes never left mine but smiled a million dollar smile he had finally helped me up. 'Thank lord I was beginning to cramp up...' He looked pretty hot well built perfectly shaved a jaw line any girl would love to trace her hands fluffy black hair ruffled a bit making it look purposly messy and clear blue eyes I had looked away coughing a bit but I fixed myself. Nobody was around so it made me feel glad at least.