15; Death By Diamonds and Pearls

Chapter 15

"I might be a fan of your insolence, but that don't make you the innocent."

(Raine's POV)

Zayn and I had finally gone to sleep when the sun came up that morning.

It was as if we couldn't get enough of each other. Again and again, he took me, fucking me against the wall, on the sofa, the counter, until finally, we had settled into the bed, changing the sheets before doing so. We were exhausted by the time we had touched the heavenly soft bed, falling asleep while tangled in each other's arms.

When I awoke the next afternoon, Zayn had an arm thrown over his eyes, his chest rising and falling in rhythm. Biting my lip, I debate running my lips along his skin, but I decided to let him sleep. He's probably exhausted after last night as well.

My entire body aches when I get up off the bed and I stumble all the way to the restroom. The entire place is completely empty, nothing in it but mouthwash, a toothbrush, and some toothpaste. I rinse my mouth with mouthwash before I hit the showers, shutting the door behind me and wiping off all traces of last night's scandalous activities.

The warm water races down my skin, soothing me of all the bites and markings Zayn has left on me without regard to who I'll be seeing the day after. Some are in obvious places like the three dark hickeys on my neck, while others are in places like my breast, a few even scattered along the inside of my thigh.

Sighing in bliss, I shut my eyes and let the water rinse away all of my delicious touches. As I run a hand through my hair, I hear the shower door open and someone step in. When I open my eyes, Zayn is biting his lip, his hair messy on his head before the water wipes it off, his own body shamelessly inked with more than just tattoos.

"Morning," he husks, pulling me against him and pressing himself to me. My mouth parts at the sound of his deep, raspy morning voice and also his hard cock pressed against the small of my stomach.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, kissing his chest as the water soaks him, too, his hair falling flat on his head.

He doesn't respond to me, too busy with my body to actually focus on what's coming out of my mouth. His hands grip my ass firmly as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, fluttering kisses against my skin. The atmosphere thickens, but I wrap my arms around his neck, stroking my hands through his wet hair.

"You're making it so hard not to fuck you right now," he groans in my ear, biting my earlobe.

"I never stopped you." I kiss his shoulder, over and over, not being able to pull myself away. We just woke up after a night of fucking each other like we hated each other, but still, we can't get enough. It's as if our bodies call the shots rather than our minds, the sexual tension driving us together.

"You won't be able to handle it," he breathes, skimming one hand down my stomach, cupping his hand over my pussy brazenly, stroking it with his middle finger. Gasping, I clutch onto his arms, my back arching at the suddenness of his actions. "You're sore, baby."

He's right, I am. I wouldn't be able to take him again, but I want to - I need to. Now that I've gotten a taste of him, I can't live without it. Controlling and dominant, he's made me do things for him that I'd never do for anyone. For some reason, I don't think twice when he tells me to do something. I'll do it.

"I can handle it," I breathe, wrapping my hands around his biceps. He smiles smugly, gripping the back of my neck with his free hand and forcing me to look up at him. Heavy and heated, he kisses the corner of my mouth.