17; Initiation

Chapter 17

"She climbing straight to the top, forgetting why she there in the first place."

(Raine's POV)

Zayn: Come over, now

Smirking, I look down at my phone behind my desk. The professor is lecturing about the Gilded Age and, well, I'm not interested in the slightest. Instead, the text on my screen has captured my attention completely.

Can't, in class rn

I bite my lip, awaiting his response. It feels like I'm in high school, my heart is racing, I keep checking and rechecking my phone to see if he responded, and I'm far too giddy. Still, I enjoy the feeling, it's refreshing with everything going on to still have a crush on Zayn.

Zayn: Raine, please. I'm horny as FUCK

I clench my thighs, an ache forming in between my legs at the idea of Zayn horny in the first place.

I can't, I have a test next period. Gotta stay..

Zayn: fine, I'm gonna go find someone else to fuck

My throat burns, but not with jealousy, at least I don't think it is. I'm not one to get jealous easily, especially when it comes to guys. But the thought of Zayn fucking another girl. . . Okay, I'm jealous.

K

Zayn: ouch, K? 🕵🏽Tf.. I'm not gonna fuck someone else baby.. but are you jealous?

There's no point in denying it, so I reply;

Yeah, I am

Zayn: FINALLY!!! Now I won't be the only one who's possessive

I find it hot that you're possessive, I text, quickly changing the subject.

Zayn: yeah? 😏

Yup, I like it when you're in control of things

Zayn: Come over then so I can tie you up and show you what control feels like.

My mouth parts, so I look up to see if anyone is paying attention to me, but nobody is. I'm sat all the way in the back of the class, nobody besides me because I know if I were to sit next to someone, I'd cheat off of them, and I need to start passing my classes myself. Granted, texting Zayn while the teacher is reviewing isn't the best way to do that, but still.

Zayn: Don't leave me on read, you fucker

I smirk, typing back;

I can't leave class Z

Zayn: yes u can baby

Zayn: I've already cum bc of u this morning, don't make me do it again

My cheeks burn, my palms turning sweaty due to the image of Zayn touching himself and moaning my name.

Do it again..

Zayn: you'll never stop being a fucking tease, will u?