Chapter Three - The Meet Up

I closed the door as softly as I could, not wanting to wake my drunken, sleeping father downstairs, even though I had just gotten home at 2:00 PM.

My phone rang and I saw a text message light up my phone.

"heyy," it read, from Emma.

Oh, who is Emma? She's the girl I ran into the bathroom about a month ago, and she and I became best friends. My only friend, actually.

I decided not to reply, as I was in a horrible mood.

Even though I managed to get through the entire day unnoticed, I really didn't fancy being lonely.

I was thinking about my mother the entire day, and multiple times, I had to be excused to the bathroom whenever I was on the verge of crying.

Tears were about to stream down my cheeks until I saw a Twitter notification light up.

(I know, you don't get notifications whenever someone posts something but SHUSH)

CaptainSparklez: Just arrived in Miami, Florida to visit my bud Andrew! Having a meet-up at Bal-Harbour Beach @ 3:00! See you dudes there!

Just like a month ago, my heart stopped, almost literally.

I looked at the time, 2:30! If it's a 20 minute drive... I have ten minutes to look presentable!

I ran into my bathroom, wiped my tears, and put on mascara and eyeliner to look like I at least put some effort into my looks.

I put on a long-sleeved floral top to cover my scars, and long skinny jeans to cover the scars on my legs.

I grabbed my Hyundai car keys, hugged my cat in joy, grabbed my phone, then ran out and into the car.

When I got out of my car, I saw a large mob of people surrounding what seemed like one person.

I walked up to the crowd, and noticed that it was over 90 degrees today, and I was the only one who was wearing a long shirt and pants.

I was breathless when I saw Jordan walk up to me, expressionless.

"H-hi there..." I said, staring at his face. "I-I'm Ali." I stuck out my hand, expecting he'd shake it.

"Do you happen to be @Ali_xo? On the stream a few weeks ago?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

I awkwardly took my hand back, and when I did, Jordan blushed. "Sorry, I'm Jordan," he said, grabbing my hand from my side and shaking it.

"I know," I managed to say, blushing like crazy. I never really realized how deep his eyes are.

"And umm.. yah, that's me," I said pathetically. "Um, can I take a picture with you?" I said, breaking the awkward silence, although there were lots of people talking around us.

Oh, yah, of course!" he said, smiling the most handsome grin.

I took out my iPhone, and quickly found the camera app. As I extended my phone to take a photo, I didn't notice that my sleeve went up and tons of scars were showing on a small part of my wrist.

I took a quick picture and I saw Jordan's smile fall. "Oh... you have..." he said quietly, circling the area on his wrist where my scars were seen.

I snapped my head up, realizing he was talking about my scars.

"Oh... umm.. it was the cat..." I mumbled. Nice save, I thought to myself.

I saw relief flood through his face, and I knew that he couldn't see through my lies.

"Um, do you think I could have a photo with you as well?" he said abruptly.

ME? I thought to myself. WHY ME?! Why would someone as amazing as Jordan want a photo with me?

I said quickly, "sure!"

He smiled really widely and he quickly unlocked his iPhone, going to the camera application.

He took a quick photo of us, and I don't know how or why, but I found myself hugging Jordan.

Hugging THE Jordan.

My face fell perfectly into his chest and right when I realized what I had done, and I was about to pull away, I felt strong arms surrounding me, hugging me back.

For what might have been hours or minutes, we pulled apart, and I immediately began to apologize.

"Sorry! Oh my god, I don't know why I di--" But I got cut off by a blonde, very clearly fake fangirl pushing me over.

"Get off of him you ugly fat whore!" she said, spitting at me on the ground.

I felt a splitting pain in my arm, and I noticed that one of my old cuts opened up, and it was bleeding. Badly.

"I have to go," I mumbled quietly, immediately getting up and scrambling away.

"Wait, Ali!" I heard Jordan yell.

Sorry Jordan.

JORDAN'S POV (WERE YOU EXPECTING THAT?! :0)

I was surrounded by so many people that I couldn't even breathe properly.

That was when I noticed a lonely looking girl walk out of a Hyundai car.

I don't know why, but I was walking towards her. Maybe it was because she seemed like the only normal person, maybe it was absolute beauty, or perhaps it was just fate.

I saw her turn ghosty pale as I was walking towards her.

"H-hi," she stuttered quietly. "I-I'm Ali," she said, extending her hand.

That was when realization hit me. Ali? Could she possible be the Ali from the stream a few weeks ago? I just seemed to remember her name for some reason.

"Do you happen to be @Ali_xo?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly. She took her hand back awkwardly, and I immediately said, "Sorry! I'm Jordan," while reaching for her hand and shaking it.

Nice Jordan. I thought.

"I know," she murmured, staring into my eyes.

"And umm.. yah, that's me," She said quietly. "Um, can I take a picture with you?" She said, breaking the awkward silence.

Oh, yah, of course!" I said, smiling widely.

She tooke out her iPhone, and tapped on the camera application. When she extended her phone to take a photo, her sleeve traveled up her arm, revealing red, blotchy scars all over her wrist.

She took a quick picture and my smile immediately fell. "Oh... you have..." I said quietly, circling the area on my wrist where her scars were.

She immediately looked up from her phone and I saw paleness and panic take over her face.

"Oh... umm.. it was the cat..." she mumbled all too quickly.

I immediately felt relief wash over me, and my grin came back. I was glad to know that the most beautiful girl in the world didn't harm herself.

"Um, do you think I could have a photo with you as well?" I said suddenly, surprising myself.

Confusion clouded Ali's eyes, and panic shot through me, and I immediately thought she might reject the offer,

When I was about to apologize, she said, "Sure!"

I smiled widely and took out my phone, and tapped on the camera.

I took a photo of us, and I stared out it for a few seconds when I felt arms wrap around me and Ali's head snuggled deep in my chest.

After a few moments, I found myself wrapping my arm around her as well, hugging her back.

For what might have been hours or minutes, we pulled apart, and she started to apoogize.

"Sorry! Oh my god, I don't know why I di--" But she got cut off by a very blonde, very clearly fake fangirl pushing me over.

"Get off of him you ugly fat whore!" she screamed, glaring at her, deep anger and hatred showing in her eyes.

I saw red stain all over Ali's shirt's sleeve, and I was about to help her up when she mumbled, "I have to go."

She scrambled up and ran off.

"Wait, Ali!" I yelled, but all I was thinking was that a cut that fatal wouldn't be able to be produced by that fall...

Unless it was already there...

----

A/N DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?! :D

Votes and Comments GREATLY appreciated! <33