Chapter Five - So Why Me?

A/N HOLY POOP GUYS! ALMOST THIRTY READS! love you my little boogers! ;)

Chapter Four - So Why Me?

ALI'S POV

I didn't know how long I had been staring at that message. Seconds? Minutes? Hours? I had no freaking idea.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when suddenly a bird had slammed into my window. Poor birdie. :( I thought.

When I turned back to my phone, I shakily typed in with my too-thin yet too-fat fingers, "yah, you found me. :)" faking happiness.

JORDAN'S POV

I sent that message three hours ago and it clearly says she read it about an hour ago... Did I creep her out? I thought, extremely worried and embarrassed.

I decided to record some Hexxit to take my mind off of things.

"Hey, how's it going dudes, welcome to Hexxit! Last episode we finally found the Wall of the Nor--" I began, then I got cut off by a notification on my phone.

Twitter Notification, I could tell by the different type of ring I set it as.

Pleaseee tell me it's her... I thought.

When I reached for my phone, I smiled widely.

Message from: @Ali_xo: yah, you found me :)

I responded almost immediately, and for some reason, I couldn't stop myself from talking to her. I got multpile calls on Skype to record some minigames, but I just ignored all of them, saying that I was busy.

(J - Jordan, A - Ali) (LOL OBVIOUSLY...)

J - Yah, I guess I did

A - Why did you message me anyway? I mean there's a ton of other prettier and nicer girls than me... so why me?

And honestly, I had no idea. I didn't know why I felt like I needed to walk up to her in the first place, take a photo with her, and now, even talk to her.

Why?

Do I like her? I thought suddenly.

Woah... Jordan.. you don't even know her... how coud you fall for someone so quickly? I thought.

Well, maybe I could eventually know her, maybe talk to her, take her out on dates, kiss her...

What was I thinking? I haven't felt this way since.. actually ever! I thought.

J - I honestly don't know... You seemed like a groovy girl :) So, tell me about yourself?

A - Well.. umm, I don't know, what do you want to know about me?

The conversation went on for hours, and I didn't want to do anything else. I was only slightly really devastated when she said she had to go, almost a little too quickly. Why?

ALI'S POV

Me and Jordan talked for hours. I don't know how long, but my inner fangirl was shrieking so loud in joy right now, that I actually had to take a pillow and scream into it.

It must not have completely blocked the sound because the next thing I knew, my dad was yelling, "Shut the fuck up, you little bitch!" And he started to storm up the stairs.

"I got to go"  I sent to Jordan as quick as I could.

I just pressed send when my dad came barging through the doors, and swinging the door so hard that it made a dent on the wall where the doorknob hit.

The beating hurt, I'll admit, but I couldn't help but think about Jordan the entire night.

And that night, I dreamed about he and I together,

JORDAN'S POV

And that night, I dream about she and I together.

--

When I had gotten up the next day, I saw it was 9:30, and I immediately shot up straight out of bed, hoping Ali would be awake.

But then I remembered she told me her mother wanted her to take Pre-First, so she's at the moment a senior at the age of 19.

I sighed and sat down on the couch with a bowl of Cheerios that I think I had bought a few couple years ago...

Oh well.

Time to wait until two o'clock when Ali comes back.

**MAGICAL TIME SKIP BECAUSE EFF YOU XD**

At noon, I had shot Ali a message to message me when she gets home from school.

I wonder how her day was, probably great, since she's probably incredibly popular becuase of her beauty and her personality.

Uh-oh.

What if she had a boyfriend? I thought, my heart sinking straight into my stomach.

Well I knew it was too good to be true. I screamed in my head as I threw a pillow at the wall.

ALI'S POV

My day was absolute hell.

Emma didn't even come to school because her uncle was taking her on a cruise on some other planet or whatever, I had no idea.

Can't the "popular bitches" just take a break for one day and freaking realize that not only the punches hurt, but the words will tear me apart inside out?

They insulted me about the ugly scars left over on my face. "Oh, looks like someone decided to try some home-plastic-surgery," "Oh, looks like someone tried to fix their face with a knife, well at least it drags the attention away from your ugly!"

I thought about cutting again while I was walking home.

I took about my phone, and saw that I had a twitter notification.

Jordan. I thought. Still always there to stop me. Thank you.

I wasn't looking where I was going, and I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't look where I was going!" I gasped, helping him pick up his books and binders.

"Oh, no, it's fine, it's always nice to run into a beautiful girl," he said, flashing a smile. I blushed really hard and I felt my heart jump and my stomach do somersaults as I stared into his extremely deep brown eyes.

He looks oddly familiar... But where? I thought.

"Are you new here? I feel like I know you from somewhere..."  I said. "Well, anyways, I'm Ali." I said, sticking out my hand for him to shake.

He shook my hand with his strong grip. "Yes, I'm new here, just moved all the way from Montreal, Canada."

"And your name?" I asked.

"I'm Mitch."

A/N COULD IT.. COULD IT BE THE BAJAN CANADIAN?! :0 UH-OH! LOOKS LIKE ALI COULD FALL FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN JORDAN..?! *hint hint nudge nudge*

Anyways, I put a lot of work into this chapter, so I really hope you enjoyed!

Votes and Comments greatly appreciated! 

-Sunny <33