Chapter Nineteen - Visitors

A/N Hey guys! So how was your New Years? Mine was pretty awesome! What are some of your New Years Resolutions? Commet below!

Chapter Eighteen - Visitors

ALI'S POV

I slowly peeled open my eyes, squinting from the blinding lights. Am I in heaven? I thought, trying to prop myself on my arms in the bed.

Oh. The bed. I'm in the hospital again. I flopped back down, making the bed squeak. A nurse rushed in immediately after and squealed, "Oh! You're awake! There's two people that want to visit you, is it okay if they come in now? They'll be coming in one by one, don't worry if they have anything against each other."

I nodded slowly and took a deep breath, inspecting my arms up and down. Scars. Scars. More scars. I thought, exhaling loudly.

First, in walked in Mitch. I looked over to him and sighed. I turned, facing the other direction of the bed. I was still mad at him for making me lose the man I loved.

I knew it wasn't his fault, but I felt a need to blame someone so I can put all my anger towards someone. In this case, Mitch.

 I felt him walk up to my bed and sit on the stool next to the bed. "Ali..." he whispered, slightly shaking me. "Ali... please listen to me this one time."

I got up and faced him, tears traveling down my cheeks. He brushed them away with a quick motion of his thumb, and he smiled.

"Ali, you know that I love you. So if you're happy with Jordan, then I'm happy too. I'm sorry that I brok you guys up... I had no idea. But don't worry, I talked to him about it, and he seems to understand."

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Mitch... You're the best," I breathed out.

He pulled apart and kissed my cheek. He got up and left the hospital room.

JORDAN'S POV

I saw Mitch walk out of the room, and I saw him nod towards my direction. I smiled and nodded back.

I got up briskly, and I pushed the door open. Locked. What? I thought. Why would Mitch lock the door? I looked over my shoulder to ask Mitch to unlock it, but he was already leaving.

I looked through the glass in the door and saw Ali laughing, tears of joy falling down her cheeks. What? I thought. What's so funny!

I saw her motion with her hands to pull, and I made an embarrassed face, looking away. I pulled the door open, only to be greeted with a laughing Ali, attacking me with a hug.

"Woah... Ali... sit down before your cuts open again..." I chuckled, hugging her back.

She wouldn't let go, so I took use of this moment and picked her off the floor. I swung her around in circles and she laughed.

I sat her back down on the bed, and I pulled up the stool beside it.

"Ali... I'm sorry. Mitch told me everything... I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions," I started to say. She reached over and pecked me on the lips.

"It's okay, all that matters is that we're together. Right? Or are we not... I mean we never even technically dated..." she said, biting her lip.

I smiled. "Well how about we grow through all those steps. Ali, will you go on a date with me?" I said, grinning.

"Of course. Now, can we get out of here?" she said, playing with the hospital blanket.

"Sure, I just have to finish signing your discharge papers, again, might I add," I said, kissing her on the forehead.

ALI'S POV

I walked to the bathroom and pulled on my regular clothes, which was slightly covered in blood. I sighed and sat back on the bed.

The door opened slightly, and a nurse walked in. "Ali, you have one more visitor," she said, smiling.

What? Who else would visit me? I thought. But then, walked in Adam.

I stiffened slightly. I didn't know whether I could trust him or not. I saw him stop in his tracks. "Woah, Ali, don't worry. Just like I said before, I'm not going to hurt you," he said, holding up his palms.

I gulped. I watched him inch closer to the bed and eventually he sat next to me. He pulled out a rose that he was hiding and said to me, "Ali, I know that our relationship was bad, because of me. And I'm sorry. I was under a lot of stress... and now I just want to start over."

"So I was wondering if we could go on a date again," he said, biting the inside of his cheek. 

"I'm sorry, Adam... I can't..." I began to say.

"Oh. Well I'm not giving up, Ali. I'm not going to stop until you give me another shot." Adam said, standing up. he put the rose in my hand, a pleading look in his eyes.

---

A/N Hey guys, I know that this is an incredibly short and boring chapter. But I'm just really not feeling it today. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Votes and Comments greatly appreciated!

-Sunny