Chapter Twenty-Four - The Love

AN Hey guys! I'm both excited sad to say that "Dreaming About You" is coming to an end soon!

I don't think I'm going to be writing a sequel, because I've run out of ideas for this book, and sequels are usually not as good as the primary book, unless you kind of leave your first one off on a cliffhanger.

Anyways, enjoy the story!

--

Chapter Twenty-Three - The Love

ALI'S POV

Jordan and I hopped off the plane, and immediately, the hot air couldn't even compare to the one in Miami.

I felt Jordan grab my hand and lead me to inside the terminal entrance. We went to go search for our luggage, and while we were waiting, I felt Jordan spin me around and kiss me unexpectedly. 

"Ali Jane Keele, you know I love you, right?" Jordan whispered when he pulled away, ignoring the stares coming our way.

I giggled, smiling widely, nodding my head. "And Jordan Allencooper Maron, I love you more," I whispered into his ear.

"I doubt it," Jordan said sweetly, until he ran up to the conveyor belt and grabbed our luggage, which we almost missed.

I didn't have much, due to the fact that I don't have much clothes, and living in a house with an abusive dad doesn't really get you a lot of money to buy things, but that didn't matter to me.

Because all I needed was Jordan to make me happy.

We exited the airport together, hand in hand. Jordan's car was parked out front, as I found out that Jordan's car in Miami was a rental.

When Jordan stopped at a blue Mercedes, I stared up at him. "You have a freaking Mercedes Benz, huh?" I laughed.

He walked up to my side, opening the door for me. What a gentleman. I thought, sliding into the seat.

Jordan walked around the car and slid into the driver's seat as well. I closed my eyes, taking in all the past events that had happened.

When I reopened my eyes, I turned and saw Jordan staring at me, a look of love in his eyes. I smiled, kissed his nose, and said, "Drive!" 

When we reached Jordan's condo, I took in the sight again. I forgot how amazing it was. Still the large bedroom, still the thousands of bathrooms, and of course, the soft closing of the cabinets that Jordan obsessed over in the house tour.

I was marveling at the large walk-in closets located in the bedroom. I started to unpack my clothes and hang them in the closet on the left, when I felt Jordan come up behind me.

At first, he just hugged me from behind, until he started nibbling down my neck. I laughed breathily. "Jordan..." I moaned, when he reached my sweet spot.

He spun me around and carried me towards the bed. Is this really happening right now? I thought, as he lied me down on the bed, hovering over me.

When we continued kissing, I felt Jordan whisper into my ear, "Are you sure, Ali?"

I laughed out of instinct. "I've got nothing to lose, Jordan," I giggled. My smile faded when I remembered the first time Adam forced me to have sex with him.

I felt Jordan stiffen and climb off me, a look of anger on his face.

JORDAN'S POV (it's been forever since the last 'Jordan's POV')

"I've got nothing to lose, Jordan," she said, giggling.

I climbed off of her, anger showing on my face. Adam may have her virginity, but he raped her! "In my eyes, Ali, you're a virgin. You were fucking raped!" I yelled.