Chapter Seventeen - MineCon

A/N GUYS GUYS WE REACHED HALF A THOUSAND READS! :D *FAINTS*

Chapter Sixteen - MineCon

ALI'S POV

I saw Jordan's hands attached to Morgan's and I sighed mentally. But on the outside, I smiled the best I could, and said, "Hey Jordan, hey Morgan. How are you?"

I saw Jordan swallow and reply, "We're doing great, we finally made it to MineCon!" squeezing Morgan's hand tighter and beckoning her to come closer. He slithered his arms around her from behind and rested his chin on her head.

We heard over the speakers that the YouTubers could come out of the room and attend their booths.

(Bear with me he I've never been to MineCon!)

Mitch and I set up our booths next to each other and we watched as fans started pouring in left and right.

Four a few hours until noon, Mitch and I signed autographs, took pictures and more until we decided to go grab lunch together. We started walking towards a nearby restaurant and Mitch took me by surprise when we started talking.

"I know you still like Jordan," Mitch admitted.

I whipped my head to face his and stopped in my tracks. "What?!" I exclaimed, taken aback. "Why would you think that?" I said more calmly.

"I saw the way you looked at him when he and Morgan walked through the door," he admitted, starting to walk away while avoiding my gaze.

I rushed back up to him. I didn't say anything else, I just walked next to him, my eyes focusing on the cracks of the sidewalk.

Suddenly, right outside the restaurant, Mitch turned to me. "Listen, Ali, I don't know how to say this, but, I know that you most likely still like Jordan, and you'd much rather favor him over me. But listen, you have to move on eventually, because guess what, Ali?" He paused for a bit and bit the inside of his cheek.

"I love you," he whispered.

I just stood there in shock. First, Mitch suspects that I still like Jordan, and even though it's true, I don't understand how he could've known just from they way I "look at him." Then, out of nowhere, he says that he loves me.

I've never ever had someone say that they loved me, not even my parents or any of my friends.

And I also haven't established my feelings for him yet. I just stood there, perfectly still, my mouth slightly open.

"I'm sorry, Mitch... I just..." before I could finish my sentence, I walked away. I just turned around and walked away. He didn't chase after me, but I could feel his gaze burning into my skull.

I reached MineCon again, and I returned to my booth. I stood up once the time reached 3:00. I knew that it was Jordan's panel.

I walked around MineCon until I found where his panel was. I took a seat near the back, and they immediately started.

They started taking questions first, and eventually after about twenty minutes, giggling everytime he made a funny remark, a bouncy fangirl asked, "What about your love life?"

I froze. I can't bear listening to Jordan talk about Morgan.

But for some reason, it seemed like I was glued to my seat. I saw him bite the inside of his cheek, and he swallowed.

"Well, actually, back a few months, I met this girl." A few months? Was he talking about me or Morgan? "I met her in Miami, and, well, things happened, and it didn't work out." I froze. Jordan was talking about me. Not Morgan. Me.