Chapter Four - I Found You

A/N HOLY POOP GUYS! OVER TWENTY READS! THANKS SO MUCH! <33

ALI'S POV

I creeped through the front door, then noticed that my father wasn't home, sighed loudly, then jumped up the stairs in joy.

I just met freaking CaptainSparklez! FREAKING CAPTAINSPARKLEZ! I thought, shaking and dancing in joy as I reached my door.

I thought I was about to scream in happiness until I opened the door to my bedroom.

Adam.

"Hey, babe..." I said quietly, trying to act innocent, since I knew he already threatened to kill me if I ever met, or even WATCHED, CaptainSparklez ever again.

But Adam already knew, I saw anger flash through his eyes, and he grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"I saw you there, at the beach, don't think that I didn't see you hugging that Jordan guy," he said through clenched teeth, still with me pinned against the wall.

"Didn't I already warn you about seeing that guy?" I saw his hands travel to his pocket, and my eyes widened and I felt tears start to well up in my eyes as he pulled out a small pocketknife.

He got the knife and swiftly made a few cuts on my face, teasing me for the larger pain to come.

Thank god for the slamming of the front door from my drunk father downstairs. Adam had no idea about my father, so he panicked and jumped out my window, leaving the bloody knife on the floor.

My dad came barging through the door, clearly drunk, stinking of beer and vodka.

"I see you've been self-harming," he slurred, cocking his head slightly, laughing, then he lost his balance.

He cursed and picked himself up, grabbed the knife off the floor and added more cuts onto my body before he left, smirking and cackling evilly.

---

When I had cleaned myself and layed down on my bed, trying to make the flow of the blood on my face to stop, my phone lit up with a Twitter notification.

I expected it to be a hate message from one of the people I knew, so I ignored it completey and went to the text messages sent between Emma and I.

"Hey, Emma, what's up?" trying to act innocent, also while ignoring the... unusual amounts of Twitter notifications I was getting.

When Emma didn't reply, I got bored and decided to finally just log onto Twitter.

My eyes widened as I realized WHY I was getting so many messages.

CaptainSparklez.

Posted.

The.

Photo.

Of.

Us.

I squealed in so much joy for over ten minutes before I finally read the caption.

"Help me find this beautiful girl :)" it read.

I gasped so loudly that even my cat looked at me like I was crazy.

I was probably sitting onn my bed for over 30 minutes when I was jolted out of my thoughts when blood from my previous cuts dripped into my eye.

I ran to the bathroom, and I cleaned myself up, obvious visible scars scattered around my face,but I didn't care at all.

When I reached for my phone again, I had realized that I had a message through the Twitter Messenger.

I clicked on it unknowingly and dropped my phone.

I picked it up, thankful that the screen didn't crack, and read the message over multiple times.

CaptainSparklezI found you :)

---

A/N Short chappie guys! Sorry! But not to worry, next chapter coming up :)

Votes and Comments greatly appreciated! <3

-Sunny