Chapter Eight - Torn

A/N Guys, guess what! I have holiday break! It's the longest time possible to have break because Christmas is on a Wednesday this year, so we somehow get some extra days off. :) I don't understand it much either. Do you know what that means though? MORE FANFICTION TIME! But guys! Thank you so much for over 70 reads and a bunch of votes and comments! Can't express it enough! But, without further ado, I present chapter seven!

Chapter Seven - Torn

ALI'S POV

I couldn't believe I was actually doing what I thought I would never do.

I was kissing Jordan Maron. The Jordan Maron.

My inner fangirl screamed so loud that I was scared that I might actually have screamed in real life. I felt a spark immediately when my lips touched his and I knew that I liked Jordan more than I thought I did. My heart beat even faster when I felt Jordan's strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me in for a deeper kiss.

I wanted to cry when I felt him pull away, but it wasn't because he wanted to end the kiss, it was because Mitch pushed him.

Wait, what? I thought, confused and angry when I felt Mitch grab my wrist and drag me into his apartment.

What the hell was he doing?! I thought, wanting to punch him in the face when he closed the door behind us.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND WAS JORDAN?!" He screamed.

I was so confused that I scrunched up my face and hissed, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Hello?! You're abusive boyfriend?! The one that gave you those scars! Why didn't you tell me?!" he hissed back, narrowing his eyes angrily.

I tried to calm myself down as realization hit me. I never told Mitch Adam's name when I was telling him everything... so he must think it's Jordan...

"Jordan's not my boyfriend..." I mumbled, looking away.

When I looked back into Mitch's eyes and stared at his messy hair, I saw his expressionless face.

"Well, if Jordan's not your boyfriend and he can kiss you, so can I," he said, still no expression showing on his face.

Before I could ask him what he meant, his lips collided with mine.

JORDAN'S POV

I picked myself off the floor, grunting, and I went back into my apartment, knowing I should give Mitch and Ali some time by themselves for her to explain what happened.

I sat on the couch of the living room, and I could hear pieces of their conversations.

"...BOYFRIEND WAS JORDAN?!" I heard Mitch yell. For some reason, I smiled.

A few moments of conversation passed and I heard Ali mumble, "...not my boyfriend."

Sadness welled up inside me and I decided that I should go see what they were talking about.

I left my apartment and opened the door of Mitch's apartment quietly, just in case they were still arguing.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Ali and Mitch.

Kissing.

I immediately walked away, not caring if I slammed the door too hard. For some reason I felt like crying. Hard.

ALI'S POV

I didn't know what to do when I felt Mitch's lips touch mine forcefully. I didn't feel the spark I had felt when I was kissing Jordan.

My eyes were wide open, and I wasn't kissing back even slightly.

I whipped around when I heard someone walk away and slam the door loudly.

I pushed Mitch off before I let him say anything and ran out the door as quickly as possible.

"Jordan!" I yelled, not caring if I woke any of his neighbors.

I knocked on the door loudly, tears starting to form in my eyes. "Jordan..." I whispered.

I sank to the ground, my back to the wall, and I started to cry silently until I fell asleep, tears still in my eyes.

JORDAN'S POV

I heard Ali call my name and knock on my door loudly. I heard shuffling and I waited about 20 minutes until I peeked out the door.

My eyes fell on a crying, but sleeping Ali, and I saw her shivering in her sleep. She was mumbling my name too.

I felt something warm churning in me whenever she mumbled my name and tilted her head slightly. I almost wanted to cry in both embarrassment and happiness when I saw her puckering her lips in her dreams.

Even though she broke my heart even though we weren't even dating, I couldn't let her sleep coldly in the hallway by herself.

I picked her up bridal style, into my apartment and layed her in my bed. She didn't wake up even when I threw the thickest blanket I could find on top of her, making sure to keep her warm.

I caught myself staring at her, and before she awoke, I walked to the living and immediately fell asleep when my head hit the couch, dreaming about Ali.

ALI'S POV (omg i know so may pov switches i'm sorry ;_;)

I woke in a different room, not the hallway, feeling hot because of the large blanket on top of me.

Am I in Mitch's apartment? I must be. I thought. Then it won't matter if I roll up my sleeves because of the heat, since Mitch already knew and saw my scars before.

I rolled up my sleeves and climbed out of the comfortable bed.

I walked out of the room and I heard someone start talking. "Good morning, Ali. I couldn't let you fall asleep in the hall, it was so co--" I heard, not Mitch's voice, but Jordan's.

I whipped around and saw him staring at my wrists.

Full of scars.

---

A/N Would this count as a cliffhanger? I'm not sure... But I hope you enjoy! I spent a lot of time in this chapter so I hope it pays off! :)

Votes and Comments greatly appreciated!

-Sunny

Dreaming About You - A CaptainSparklez FanFictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें