Chapter 4: The sin of Envy

I walked out from the dining room still unaware of where to go next. I should have asked Jin to tell me how to get back to my room. This mansion is really big and wide. 

"How am I suppose to go back now?" I mumbled to myself. 

"Oh There you are, Queen!" Hoseok exclaimed. I was shock hearing his loud voice. "H-Hey there." I stated awkwardly. 

" I went to your room to wake you up but it seems like Jimin got first. That bastatrd." He said with anger. 

"Oh is that so? Then maybe you could just wake me up in another day." I assured him to settle his anger.

"Oh sure, Maybe tomorrow then ! " He said and flashed me a smile. What a bright smile I thought. 

"Great timing by the way. Can you show me the way back to my room? I asked. "This mansion is really big for me and I can get lost easily." I added.

"Just follow me , Queen. I'll bring you to your room like the last night." He answered with a reassuring smile. 

"Oh so you were the one who brought me to my room last night? " I asked. " Yes that's me!" He answered.

Wow this demon really has a lot of energy, I thought. "Thank you Hoseok." I stated.

"No problem, Queen." He said as he made a little bow infront of me. I chuckled. "No need for such gestures Hoseok." I said.

"But you're our Queen. And you're really beautiful you know. How can your skin be so smooth and your hair looks so so--" Hoseok stop! I said a little shock from his  gestures on me.

"Oh I'm truly sorry my Queen, for touching you without your permission." He bowed.

"It's okay. I was just a little surprise. Can you please just show me the way back to my room? I asked.

"Yes, follow me" He replied and started to walk. 

Jin was right. They're still demons with each sins. I should really be careful, I could easily fall for their kindness. I thought as I mentally slap myself.

After a couple of minutes walking, Hoseok stopped infront of a familiar door. "Here's your room." Hoseok stated. "Thank you." I replied.

He opened the door for me to enter. "Queen, just call for me when you need something. Once again I'm truly sorry for my actions a while ago." He apologized.

"It's okay Hoseok, I forgive you." I assured him. "Thank you my Queen. By the way I prepared everything you need in your room like some clothes, shoes and other things you need. " He smiled.

I look to check the things he said and I saw lots of clothes in the cabinet and shoes scattered on the floor and lastly make ups beside my dresser." W-wait, Make up? How come?" I questioned.

"I went back to the human world and get some things you'll be needing here." He explained. 

"Wow thanks, Hell ain't bad at all I guess." I said in awe. "Didn't we tell you, you're gonna be living here from now on as our Queen? So just tell us what you need and we'll handle it." He added.

"Thank you Hoseok." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Queen. Now I shall head back to my work. Ask the other demons if you need anything else. I nodded as he left.