Just a quick survey

Heeey there, This is not an update sorry but I  just want to know who do you think should Eve end up with?

After the crowning ceremony I kinda want to focus the plot with Eve x Someone from the seven sins so please help me decide.

Please vote in the comment section on who you want to vote for:

Comment "Wrath" if you like Eve to end up with Namjoon 

Comment "Gluttony" if you like  Eve to end up with Seokjin

Comment "Sloth" if you like Eve to end up with Yoongi

Comment "Envy" if you like Eve to end up with Hoseok

Comment "Lust" if you like Eve to end up with Jimin

Comment "Greed" if you like Eve to end up with Taehyung

Comment "Pride" if you like Eve to end up with Jungkook

Please do comment (Silent readers too, pleasee) I badly want to know your thoughts and your reason is optional if you like to state it or not it depends on you.

You  see, I created this story with an otome game set in my mind. Our heroine "Eve" is played by you and the bangtan boys is your reverse harem. (Please search for anime references XD)

So even if all these hot demons roam around the mansion and stays with you. You need to choose one for the plot to continue. And of course to awake Lucifer.

So please kindly comment your thoughts :))

P.S. Don't worry folks I know it's hard to choose one from these seven hot demons so after you vote for the final guy I'm thinking of creating alternate endings just like in otome games for each character. But I will only post it once the original plot is done. :))