Alternate Ending; Namjoon

"Ready?" Namjoon asked me as he offer his hand. I took it and we walked down the aisle in front of out thrones. We sat first, waiting for Jin as he walk down the aisle holding the crown with the other boys following him. 

I took the crown and placed it to his head, "Congratulations in winning the battles, You are now crowned as the King of the underworld, Lucifer" I announced smiling at him. Namjoon stood up from his throne, 

"I, Kim Namjoon the sin of Wrath wholeheartedly accept the title King Lucifer of the underworld and swear my loyalty to my Queen and to this kingdom

"I, Kim Namjoon the sin of Wrath wholeheartedly accept the title King Lucifer of the underworld and swear my loyalty to my Queen and to this kingdom." he pledged and the crowd cheer.

Namjoon turn to me staring deep into my eyes, "Can I?" he asked. "You're such a gentleman my king, of course you can" I replied closing my eyes.

I felt out lips touched and the crowd's cheer getting louder.

"All hail King Lucifier!" "All hail Queen Eve!"

Later that night I stayed in Namjoon's room cuddling with him when he suddenly stood up. "My king where are you going?" I asked.

"To the library" he said that made me chuckle. "You never change, I'll come with you" I laughed. 

"I'm sorry, but I can only offer you my love and wisdom. I'm not as strong and powerful like the other sins but if it comes to the day that you'll be in danger, I won't hesitate to offer my life protecting you" he confessed kissing my hand.

"I don't want you to do that, I want you to stay with me" I said as we embraced into a hug.