Chapter 38: Pride vs. Envy

"For the second battle of the first round we have Jungkook vs. Hoseok" I announced as I closed the book I was holding. Jungkook and Hoseok walk down the stadium, "I won't hold back" Jungkook said materializing his weapon. 

"Don't you dare" Hoseok muttered swinging his spear.

"Begin!"

Hoseok quickly run to Jungkook and swing his spear but Jungkook quickly dodge it. Hoseok continued attacking Jungkook but later on gets tired of it. He jumped back to retreat,

"Done? then It's my turn to attack" Jungkook said with a smirk in his lips as he stepped forward.

Hoseok activated his highly defensive magic. Jungkook raised his sword up and "Ignis" he swing it to Hoseok's direction and it  released dark flames that attacked Hoseok's magical barrier.

 It didn't take long when Jungkook swing his sword for the second time emitting more dark flames and it finally succeed in breaking Hoseok's barrier.

Jungkook quickly run to Hoseok to attack but Hoseok slash his spear to his opponent "Frio" Jungkook cast, before the spear reaches him it came flying out to the side of the stadium.

Jungkook placed his sword to Hoseok's neck wearing a smirk

 "Surrender now or I won't hesitate to slit your neck" Jungkook warned.

 "Fine, I surrender" Hoseok muttered.

And with that, Jungkook won the duel without breaking a sweat. We stood up from our seats to acknowledge the winner,

"Wow, Now I wish I don't get to battle with him in the second round" Jin said.

"Right, I don't wanna fight Pride in any means. It will probably take too much of my energy" Yoongi sighed. "Shut up sloth, you're not even sure if you'll make it to the second round" Jimin said.

"Well it's been a long time since we fought. Another fight with Pride would be great" Taehyung brag that made the other sins roll their eyes.

"You're too confident since you guys spar a lot" Jin said.

"But wasn't it a little rude of Jungkook to point his sword to Hoseok" I muttered shifting the topic.

"Queen, in a battle the first one to hesitate and show kindness will be the first one to lose" Namjoon explained. 

" I'll keep that in mind" I replied as we look at the two walking back to us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys are fine with short chappies :o

Deym Jungkook is strong af

(Credits to Chocolatae for the pic.)