Chapter 31: Midnight adventure

After dinner, I walked back to my room with Jimin escorting me, "Queen, I'm really sorry for what I did back in my room" he said looking down. "I forgive you, but please don't do it again without my permission okay?" I replied as Jimin give me a nod.

"I shall get going now, have a lovely night my Queen." He said as I waved him goodbye. I entered my room and quickly changed into my nightgown. I sat on my bed ready to hit the sack when I heard knocks not from the door but from my balcony.

I think I know who is this, I thought as I opened the glass doors to reveal a smiling Taehyung. "Queen" he called out. "What are you doing here? Didn't we met just a while ago at the dinner?" I asked. "But I want to show you something" he pouted.

I want to sleep because I've been really busy this past few days but I know this demon is persistent. He won't stop until he gets what he wants, I sighed in defeat "Fine" I said that made Taehyung smile in an instant.

"I promise you'll like it." He grinned. "What is it anyway?" I asked getting curious. "It's a secret for now, come with me" He said grabbing my arms. "W-Wait my wings!" I shouted at his sudden action jumping from my balcony carrying me as he fly away.

"Taehyung I can fly!" I argued that only made his grip tighten over me. "Just for tonight, let me be your wings. I don't want to see you falling again." He looked at me worriedly remembering the incident with Jungkook.

I gave him a silent nod "I'll be careful next time" I said putting my arms around his neck. I glance at the scenery before us, I didn't know the underworld can look this good. The sky was dark as usual but it was blooming with traces of light like stars in the human world. Taehyung continued to fly as strong winds hit us every now and then but for some reason this demon's grip secures me.

"I never thought hell can look this beautiful" I commented that made Taehyung smile. "You like it?" he asked looking at me.

 "You like it?" he asked looking at me

I nodded in astonishment. "I had always love the night sky of the human world so I recreated one in hell" he explained. "So this is not real?" I asked returning to my senses. "Yes, sorry to disappoint you Queen but this is only an illusion I made" he replied.

"Was this what you wanted to show me?" I chuckled, "I gotta admit even if this is fake, I really like it" I smiled. "This is only a part of what I wanted to show you, there's more" He replied. "You're really adventurous" I chuckled.

A few moments later, Taehyung landed on a dark forest. "This forest is filled with animal souls, wild beasts and creatures originally from hell. So stay close to me, but don't worry I already tamed all of them" he said holding may hand as I follow him.

I felt eyes watching us, I scooted closer to Taehyung in fear. "Don't worry" he assured me and then he whistled calling the wild beasts around. To my shock, plenty of creatures appeared before us. A bear, snakes, owls, wolves and other wild creatures.

A wolf came near us and Taehyung quickly patted its head, the wolf lowered its head indicating he likes what Tae was doing. Other creatures started to walk near Taehyung for his affection. I stepped back and look at them, He really seems to like animals and they like him in return.

"Are they your pets?" I asked, Taehyung looked at me " Yes but I prefer to call them friends rather than pets. Come here Queen, touch them" he said offering his hand. I took it and slowly approached the creatures around us.

"Just keep yourself relaxed, don't show them any hint of fear or they'll attack you right away" He instructed. How am I suppose to keep calm when he says it like that. I took a deep breath and patted the other wolf's head and fortunately it seems to like it.

"This is the closest I've been to a wild beast you know" I said as I continued to pat its head. "Well then, I'm glad I brought you here" Tae smiled. "Yeah thanks to you" I smiled back.

"I think we should go, I know you're really tired but I still insisted you to go" He said as he signaled the animals to leave. "It's fine, I get to see two great things anyway" I smiled at him and Tae blushed instantly.

"L-Let's go?" He asked and I nodded in response. He carried me bridal style and once again we fly at the beautiful replica of the night sky. "Thanks again, Tae" I muttered glancing at the illusion around us. "Anything for you Queen" he replied.

"I'll look forward to more late night adventures with you" I chuckled that made Taehyung smile. "By the way I think you're forgetting something" he said looking away. "And what is it?" I asked. "My reward" he said now looking at me.

"Oh yeah right. What would you want for the reward?" I asked looking back at him. We stared at each others eyes as I wait for him to respond.

"A kiss" he finally said.

My eyes widened "A kiss?" I asked feeling a little shy. Taehyung just nod his head. "Uh- well uhm, W-Would a kiss on the cheek be enough?" I stuttered. "My Queen, it's more than enough" he said smiling at me.

"Well then, p-please look that way" I demanded pointing to his right and he immediately did what I said. I leaned closer to his left cheek and pouted my lips ready to kiss him when Taehyung suddenly turned his face to my direction and

our lips met.