Chapter 15: Greed's domain

I went back to the greenhouse in search of Taehyung but unfortunately he wasn't there so I decided to stay in my room. I have decided not to tell Jin about what Namjoon an I have talked about, I'll keep it secret for a while.

I sat on my bed thinking where could Taehyung be when I remembered Namjoon's advice about calling him out. I quickly walk towards my balcony and opened the glass doors.

I took a deep breath and shouted "TAEHYUNG!"

I waited for a response but it seems like there was nothing so I tried calling for the second time. "TAEH--

Before I could finish his name, some feathers dropped in front of me as I look up to see Taehyung flying towards me. In an instant he appeared in front of me landing on his feet.

"You called?" He asked as his wings slowly disappeared. "You're fast." I muttered.

"Of course Queen, it's the first time you called me." He grins. "You're righ--

Taehyung interrupted me as he quickly carried me and fly away. 

"Wha-What are you doing Taehyung?" I asked feeling nervous of the sudden flying so I quickly cling on to him not wanting to fall. "Sorry about that Queen. I just don't want any interruptions." He replied. "Interruptions? What are you saying?" I asked still clinging to him.

"Demons have great senses. I heard you the first time you called me so I quickly flew to where you are but of course I'm sure the other demons heard you too. Actually, Hoseok was on his way to your room as expected from him." He explained.

"Okay, I get it but can you please put me down. I'm not used to flying." I requested as Taehyung immediately landed near the greenhouse.  "I was actually here just moments ago looking for you." I chuckled entering the greenhouse.

"Really?  I'm sorry, I should have known. But why were you looking for me?" Taehyung asked as we sat on the chairs.

"Oh yeah right, I heard you're good at flying and I was wondering if you could teach me?" I asked. "Of course I'd teach you. Queen." He said as he showed me his rectangular smile.  "But I'm not sure about my wings." I said looking down.

Taehyung stood up and hold my hand. "You'll be fine, trust me." He said as he lead me to the center of the greenhouse.

"Now close your eyes and relax your mind. Imagine a pair of wings growing in your back." Taehyung instructed as I took a deep breath and followed his words.

I feel tensed up thinking about the pair of wings as I opened my eyes and give up. "I can't." I said looking at Taehyung. "You're not relaxing Queen. Want me to demonstrate it?" He suggested as I nod.

I observed him as he step back a little and did what he told me. Slowly his enchanting black wings appeared in his back. "It's really beautiful." I said looking at him in astonishment.

"Your turn." He said smiling at me. I took another deep breath and closed my eyes as I imagined a pair of wings growing in my back. Moments later I heard Taehyung speak.

"Open your eyes Queen, it's beautiful." 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Taehyung smiling at me. I look to my back to see a pair of grey wings flapping slowly. "I did it!" I gasp. "Yes you did, and it's a beautiful pair of wings I should say." Taehyung complimented.

"It's all thanks to you." I thanked him. "Well you're really a fast learner. Namjoon took a week before he could spread his wings when he first learned it." He replied as he let out a chuckle.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah but don't tell him I told you." He said still smiling as I gave him a nod. "Now shall we try and fly? He suggested. "Uhm, I don't think I can do that. I'm quite not ready you know." I reasoned out.