Chapter 29: Learning spells

I knocked on Yoongi's door twice and the door quickly opened revealing a napping Yoongi on his bed. "Oh Queen what a sudden visit, how may I help you?" He sat up from his bed as I walk towards him.

"I've heard from Namjoon that you're good at spells. I came to learn" I replied. "Oh sure, it's always an honor to help you out my Queen." He said as he stood up from his bed and walk to his closet.

"Please give me a sec." He said browsing his clothes. I gave him a nod as I sat on his bed to wait for him.

About yesterday, I told Jungkook the truth that I had dream of their past but not the whole truth that I've read their past from the book. They might not believe me if I told them also, I am not sure if they would like the idea that I know their dark past so I decided to keep it to myself.

"Queen" Yoongi called. "Yes?" I looked to him and he was done preparing. "I've been calling you, it seems like your dazing out. Anything wrong?" He asked. "N-No. It's nothing" I shake my head. "Okay then, shall we start?" he asked. 

"Sure, but let me ask you one thing" I said walking towards him. "What is it?" he asked back. "How did you opened the door earlier? When I walked in you were on your bed" I wondered as Yoongi chuckled. 

"I casted a spell. I actually learned spells just so I could save more energy" he explained. "I see. But what costs you when you cast spells?" I continued to ask. "Oh that, I guess I'll explain the basics first. When you open a door by your hand, you use your body's energy but when you open a door by casting a spell, it saves your energy but it costs your mana.

 Mana is the power that enables us to use magic. I'm really low in physical strength but I have a lot of mana inside me. " he explained. "Do I have a mana too?" I questioned. "Yes of course, all demons do but it varies to everyone. As a Queen I suppose you have a lot inside" He replied.

"But how do you replenish mana?" I added. "Just like when you gain physical strength, all you need to do is rest or eat. But in some cases, you can drink potions that can replenish your mana quickly" he stated walking to the door. "Come here Queen"

"Am I gonna need a wand?" I joked as I stand beside him waiting for his next action. "You don't need one since you're a demon" Yoongi chuckled and then, "Apertus" he calmly said as the door opened. "There, try it Queen. All you need to do is think of what you want to happen and make sure you say the spell clearly" he instructed as he closed the door.

I took a deep breath and looked at the door in front of me. "Apertus!" I shouted and the door opened with great force. We quickly step back in fear of getting hit by the door. "Woah, not too much Queen. Keep calm and control it" he said closing the door again.

"Apertus" I tried once more and the door opened exactly like how it opened to Yoongi. 

"Perfect" Yoongi said clapping his hands

"Perfect" Yoongi said clapping his hands. "But I still got a long way to go" I pouted. "Don't worry Queen, you're a fast learner I'm sure you'll do well in just a week. How about I teach you daily after my work?" He suggested as I nod.

Yoongi and I continued to meet up for my spell training and fortunately I was improving each day. Even though, Yoongi often asked for breaks  he was really a good teacher. 

I went to the kitchen to get a drink when I saw Jin cooking. "Hey" I said walking to him. "Oh Queen, How may I help you" he said looking down. I could feel the awkwardness between us, it must be because of how I acted in the dinning hall.

"N-Nothing" I replied and Jin nod as he continued what he was doing. I felt sad, it wasn't suppose to be this way. I miss fooling around with Jin. I slowly walk towards him and hugged him from behind, "I'm sorry" I muttered.

Jin turned around, "Queen, You don't have anything to apologize for. It's me who should apologize for invading your personal space" He said looking at me. "Don't say that. Drop the formalities, I miss fooling around with you" I pouted.

"But" 

"Jiiiiin, it's okay. I wasn't just feeling well that night. I'm sorry for my actions." I said as I tighten my grip over him. Jin sighed in relief "I really thought you hated me for that. I was worried sick you know" He said hugging me back. "Now that's the Jin I know" I grinned.

"Okay so tell me, what do you need from the kitchen? I can prepare food for you" he said breaking the hug. "I just need a drink" I smiled. Jin walked to the counter and poured me a glass of water. "Here" He smiled back. "Thanks!" I drank it as we went to another room to sit.

"I heard you were learning spells from Yoongi, how was it?" he asked sitting beside me. "It's going well although it seems like Yoongi gets more tired than I am" I chuckled. "That's the sloth for you" Jin said and we laughed.

"Why did you suddenly want to learn about spells though?" He asked

"Why did you suddenly want to learn about spells though?" He asked. "Oh that, when I spend time with Jungkook in the human world and I saw him using spells. I've realized that I needed to learn it too. I don't have enough power to rule hell and to start my responsibilities as the Queen, I think learning magic would be a good step right?" I asked and Jin nodded.

"I'm so proud of you Queen" he said showing me his smile. "Thanks" I smiled shyly. "If you want, I could also teach you about potions" he suggested. "Really? that would be great. I would love to learn more" I replied.