Alternate Ending; Jimin

I walked down the aisle to meet the sin of Lust no other than the lascivious demon, Jimin. He held my hand tight as we stand in front of our thrones. Demons were gathered around the hall and the seven sins were sitting in front.

"Congratulations in winning the battles" I said as Jimin flashed me his captivating eye smile, "Thank you my Queen."

The ceremony started, 

"I, Park Jimin the sin of Lust truthfully accept the title King Lucifer of the underworld and to love my Queen Eve until my last breath" he stated and the crowd cheered.

Yoongi handed me the crown as Jimin lowered his head, I placed it on his head formally declaring him as the King of the underworld Lucifer. 

As the crowd cheer, Jimin's hand quickly landed on my waist and then he kissed me. 

"All Hail King Lucifer!" "All Hail Queen Eve!" The crowd shouted.

"And now as a married rulers of hell we shall head to my room" he whispered to me still cupping my cheeks. "But we need to stay for the throne--

"That can wait" he interrupted me as he carried me bridal style to his room. 

We were staring at each other and as I look at his eyes, I once again fell in love at  how enchanting this pair of eyes looking at me

We were staring at each other and as I look at his eyes, I once again fell in love at  how enchanting this pair of eyes looking at me. The next thing I knew, our lips connected once again sharing a passionate kiss.