Alternate Ending; Jin

"Queen" someone called me as he knocked on my bedroom door. I opened it to see my future king, Jin.

"I came to fetch you" he said smiling at me

"I came to fetch you" he said smiling at me. "I thought someone was supposed to escort me to you" I said welcoming him in.

"Well I really wanted to walk down the aisle with you. Plus this is the first time a wedding will be held in hell so there's really no proper way to do it" he explained.

"I see, just give me a sec. I'm not yet done fixing my hair" I said running back in front of the mirror.

Jin walked towards me as we state at each others eyes through the mirror. "You really changed a lot. When you were summoned here, you were looking so scared but when you were finally crowned as the Queen, your eyes changed to crimson red indicating you turned to a demon.

But if there was something in you that didn't change, it's your beauty and your good nature." He confessed hugging me from the back. I quickly hugged back, I'm glad Jin will become Lucifer. "Thank you for showing me a lot of things also for taking care of me" I said looking at him.

"This is just the start my Queen" he said tucking a some part of my hair behind my ear. "Let's go?" he asked offering his arm. I linked mine to him and we walk to the hall where everyone was.

We slowly walked down the aisle and the other sins were smiling and cheering for the both of us, when we reached the front the ceremony formally started.

"I, Kim Seokjin the sin of Gluttony sincerely accept the title King Lucifer of the underworld, I vow to lead hell into order and help anyone in need. I also promised to love my Queen through ups and downs and only swear my loyalty to her and to this kingdom" he said as I placed the crown on his head.

"All hail King Lucifer" I mumbled smiling at him. We kissed and the crowd cheer. "All hail King Lucifier!" "All hail Queen Eve!"

After the formal ceremony, a banquet was held in the dining hall as usual from the sin of Gluttony, food is always a must.

We sat on the chairs peacefully eating when Jin suddenly hold my hand under the table, I smiled and tighten the grip over the hand of the demon I love.