Chapter 33: Chaos in the underworld

We ran downstairs to see the whole mansion in a mess. "Shit, stay close to me Queen. These demons are out of control" Jungkook said dragging me beside him. Demons were flying and running around the mansion fighting each other. One attempted to attack us but was quickly beaten up by Jungkook.

Another one appeared from behind us, "AHH!" I screamed as Jungkook quickly slash the demon and he fell on the ground. "W-Where are the others?" I asked in fear. "I don't know but for now we need to protect ourselves" he replied.

"Ignis!" Jungkook casted a spell and in an instant the demons around us were burned down by his dark flames. "I cleared the path, let's go!" he said holding my hand as we ran out of the mansion only to see more demons roaming around hell with deadly weapons and the sinned souls walking freely from their respective prisons.

"They got out of their prisons!" Hoseok shouted as he fly towards us. "What is happening?" Jungkook asked as Hoseok landed in front of us. "All the demons are rebelling and they're letting the sinned souls out of prison" Hoseok explained. "Such chaos they started, I'm gonna burn them all to ashes" Jungkook greeted his teeth in anger.

"B-But where are the others?" I worriedly asked and suddenly we heard another voice coming to us. "A group of demons are getting wild in Wrath's domain and Namjoon's wounded" Jimin said running to us. "They're really getting out of control" Jungkook muttered clenching his fists.

"We must at all cost protect the Queen" Hoseok stated. "I will" Jungkook replied. "We will" Hoseok argued. "For Pete's sake, are you gonna start a fight now in this situation" I shouted. "The Queen's right, Taehyung called us to the forest to meet. Yoongi and Jin are on their way" Jimin professed. 

"Then let's go!" I declared  flapping my wings ready to fly. The other three demons easily flap their wings as well and then we fly to the forest. It didn't take much time to reach the forest when we spotted Taehyung and the others waiting for us. We landed as Taehyung quickly run to me and hug me, "Were you hurt? Are you okay?" he bombared me with questions feeling worried.

"I-I'm okay, don't worry" I replied. "I protected her so hands off" Jungkook glared as Taehyung release me from his grip. "There's no time to argue right now, Namjoon needs us in his domain" Jin said looking serious. "What's the plan?" Yoongi asked.

"The chaos started in Wrath's domain and if they managed to get Namjoon wounded that means they're not that easy as we think of them" Jimin stated. "So we'll be needing to go to Wrath's domain, get those rebels out, punish them and restore hell's order" he continued.

"Sounds like a plan to me" Yoongi replied, "Yep, I'll help in restoring" Hoseok agreed, "Me too" Jin added. "Count me in, I'm gonna punish those rebels really hard only ashes of them will be left" Jungkook stated. "Everyone's settled but how's the Queen?" Jimin asked.

"I'll go" I replied. "No it's dangerous out there" Taehyung argued. "Right, I can't let the Queen be in danger again" Jungkook added. "It's okay, this is hell and there's really no safe place in here so I'm coming with you guys" I stated firmly. "She's got a point plus I think it's better to keep her with us that way we can protect her" Yoongi said that made everyone agree.

"Shall we go?" I asked as we flap our wings ready to fly. "To Wrath's domain!" Jimin said as we leap through the air and fly to our said destination. Few moments later we spotted the Wrath's domain where Namjoon is. "Everyone, materialize your weapons. Slay anyone who rebels but leave those who started it to me" Jungkook stated and everyone started to summon their weapons and I did the same. 

"Woah, Queen you already have a weapon on your own?" Hoseok asked gaining the attention of everyone as I slowly nod. "I taught her weapons today before this chaos happened" Jungkook explained. "Don't try to fight, we'll be the one doing the fighting okay?" Taehyung looked at me. "He's right, no need to fight Queen. Use us as shields and then cast offensive spells" Yoongi added as I nod in agreement. I was not totally used in wielding weapons anyway so Yoongi's idea is better.