Chapter 26: Dance in the night

I tried to close my eyes for the 9th time trying to sleep but I just couldn't. My conscience hit me as I stood up from my bed and quickly walk out of my room.

I reached Jimin's room and knock twice but there's no response. The door was not locked so I slowly opened it and peek inside only to see Jimin sleeping peacefully. I hesitantly walk inside and stand in front of him, I could see bandages on his back thinking  it must have hurt a lot. 

"This is all my fault, I'm sorry Jimin." I mumbled as I turned around to walk out but suddenly someone grabbed my arm. "No please don't leave." Jimin said. "D-Did I woke you up? I'm sorry" I apologized but Jimin shake his head "No, you didn't woke me up or anything, Please stay" he said looking straight in my eyes.

"Fine" I sighed as I sat beside him. "I finally got to spend time with Queen" he smiled. "You could just ask me you know" I replied crossing my arms that made Jimin chuckle. "Does is still hurt?" I asked looking worried.

"I'm okay don't worry. You'll see me roaming around the mansion in 2 days" he laughed. "I'm serious" I pouted. "Don't worry Queen, demons heal fast" he explained that relieves me. "Right, still I'm sorry about that" I said looking away.

"You don't have anything to apologize Queen. Yoongi already apologized and I guess I was a little persistent so I deserved this" he said as he sat up from his bed and took something from another table.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Jimin walked towards me. "This is what I wanted to show you earlier" he explained handing it to me. "A phone?" I asked as I unlocked it, well I still remember using this anyway. "Yes, I went back to the human world to get one" He replied.

"For what purpose?" I asked. "For this" He said as he took the phone from my hands and started playing music. Jimin suddenly took my hand and kissed it. I was stunned for a moment as I realize he's getting near my face.

"Stop!" I said with flustered cheeks as Jimin laugh. "Relax Queen, I'm not gonna do anything perverted." he said still looking at me. "I doubt that" I replied. "I'm serious" he said as he pulled me to the center of his room.

We were standing close to each other and Jimin suddenly did a courtesy bow. "May I have this dance?" he asked smiling at me. I chuckled, what was I thinking. These demons are becoming really sweet and affectionate towards me.

"Yes of course" I replied as I took his hand. We held hands as I put my other hand on his shoulder and his other hand on my waist.

"Finally" Jimin mumbled as he flash me his eye smile. "You're really charming, Jimin" I complimented. "Thank you Queen, I feel so happy with just hearing those words come from you." 

"You're welcome." I smiled back as we stare at each other's eyes. Jimin really has an alluring pair of eyes. I believe it now when Namjoon told me about Jimin's power to control anyone if he wants to. It's because of his eyes, the more you look in it, the more you fall for his charms. 

Which I should be careful of, I don't want to cause more trouble to him and the others boys. I sighed from the thought, "Queen are you okay?" Jimin asked still looking at me. "Uh yeah I'm good" I replied looking away.

"I badly wanna know what's in your mind. You seem to be thinking deep about something" he added. "Oh, Thinking deep has become a habit of mine recently" I chuckled. 

We continued our little chit chat as we sway around the room, after a few moments the music stopped indicating that the song has ended. Jimin carefully spin me as an ending gesture. "Why thank you, I didn't know you're great at dancing" I commented as we sat down on his bed.

"Not that great but Thank you, Queen" he smiled shyly. "Oh come on no need to be humble" I smiled back at him. In a swift moment, Jimin's lips landed on my cheek.

Silence took place as we look at each other with wide eyes. "I-I need to go" I quickly stood up and run away touching my cheek.

"Ugh I ruined it!" Jimin wailed messing his hair.