Chapter 7: The sin of Greed

I woke up hearing the sound of flapping wings coming from the balcony of my room.  I rubbed my eyes as I stood up from my bed and opened the glass doors of the balcony.

I opened the glass doors and  covered my face from the beam of light as I adjusted with the light and  saw Taehyung sitting on the edge of the balcony with his black wings displayed from his back up to the air. 

It looked so beautiful that I forgot he was a demon. "I know I look so good but you can close your mouth now." He speak and I regained my senses. 

"It's your first time seeing a demon's wings?" He asked and I nodded. "I see. You looked really shocked when you saw me" He chuckled.

He flew up to the air a little and landed infront of me who is still standing on the balcony holding the glass doors. 

I couldn't stop looking at him in awe. He brought his face closer to mine and whispered. "You really like what you're seeing huh, Queen."

I stepped back feeling embarrassed. "I-I was just shock seeing things like that wings of yours. W-WHy are you here in my balcony anyway?" I asked changing the topic.

"Did you forgot that I am going to show you around today before you go to the library to meet Namjoon?" He asked.

"Oh yeah right. But isn't it too early? I asked back. He chuckled. "Well Queen, there's no really appropriate timezone in hell. " He said.

"But I'm still a human right?" I asked. "I guess so, until the crowning ceremony." He mumbled his reply.

"Crowning ceremony?" I asked. "Anyway Hurry up Queen! and let's go start roaming around the place."He changed the topic quickly and pushed me back to my room. 

"I'll go wait here." He said as he lie down on my bed and his wings vanished in the air.

I opened my cabinet to get some clothes and towel and hurriedly entered the bathroom.

In a couple of minutes I walk out from the bathroom prepared for today's trip.

"Done!" I shouted that shock taehyung. "Oh you move quick for a girl." He stated.

I just shrugged it off. "let's go?" I asked. Taehyung nodded and took my hand to the balcony. "W-Wait? Why are we heading to the balcony?" I asked.

"We're gonna explore hell through flying!" He answered. "Eh? But I can't fly plus what I meant was the mansion. Show me around the mansion." I explained.

"Well I guess we can explore hell the other day." He shrug off and then we headed to the door of my room.

"So where do you wanna go first? Taehyung asked. "Well I've seen the kitchen and the dining hall, How about you show me the living room and your rooms." I answered.

"Okay then," he said. We headed to each of their rooms and all of them were not inside except Yoongi. Jin was right when he said I could often see Yoongi in the mansion.

"He rarely works you know." Taehyung commented. I nodded.

After their rooms, we went to the living room and obviously like any rooms it was also grand and there was even a grand piano at the center near the stairs.

"Wow, I didn't know there was such an instrument here." I said. "We rarely use it except for Yoongi, he's really fond of the piano and that's his favorite spot of the mansion next to his room" He explained.

He also showed me a garden, more like a Greenhouse with a refreshing aura in it. "I don't really expect a place like this in hell." I said looking around.

"Even demons need a relaxing place at times you know. Plus, the herbs in here are use for mostly healing and they are really poisonous so be careful. He explained as we sat to the chairs at the side.

"This is truly relaxing" I commented. "You can always come here if you need to clear your mind.

"Yeah, thanks for showing me around." I smiled. "No problem, next time Let's explore hell together. Taehyung suggested. I nodded.

"Well let's head to the library now shall we?" Taehyung asked. "okay." I smiled.

We arrived infront of two large doors in which I assume is the library. "My mission ends here. See you around, Queen." Taehyung bid his farewell as I waved my hand.