Chapter 36: Deciding the duel

The moment the game started, all of them leap to the air flapping their wings hard as they chase after the golden snitch. As usual, Taehyung was on the lead followed by Jungkook but Yoongi casted a spell that made the golden snitch disappear into nowhere. 

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped moving when the golden snitch vanished  from their sight. Yoongi smirked as he fly down the arena knowing it was there. "YOONGI!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted.

Jimin knew what happened so he quickly fly down and followed Yoongi but Hoseok was too fast he landed first and quickly searched for the golden snitch on the floor but failed when Jin suddenly throw a potion that emitted smoke making it hard for them to look for the ball.

Namjoon being smart, cast a wind spell that blew off the smoke for him to continue finding it but also helped out others. "Thanks for that!" Jimin smirked as he landed on the ground teasing Namjoon. "Ugh! I did it for myself" Namjoon replied as he searched on the the ground too.

I gotta admit I'm enjoying to watch them chase after a ball but, "Where could the golden snitch be?" I mumbled and in an instant the ball suddenly appeared in front of me. Jungkook noticed it and quickly fly towards me.

I got startled seeing Jungkook fly towards me at full speed. He was almost near me when the golden snitch disappeared again that resulted to Jungkook crashing to me. I closed my eyes ready to hit the floor from the impact but Jungkook held me tight so I fell on top of him. "Are you alright?" he asked as I slowly nod with my red cheeks.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Taehyung shouted flying towards us. "I know!" Jungkook replied as we stand up. He flap his wings again ready to get back in the game, "Are you not hurt?" I asked looking at him. "I'm perfectly fine" he smiled. "On second thought, I'll touch you" he said and he give me a quick hug and fly back towards the middle of the arena with Taehyung chasing after him.

"You bastard!" I heard Taehyung shouted. "Idiots you're supposed to chase after the golden snitch" Yoongi said flying around the arena looking for the ball. Jimin spotted a golden ball flying  in front of him so he followed it, "Another idiot" Yoongi smirked. Now there were seven golden snitch flying around the arena and each sins are following it.

"Ugh, Which is the real one?" Jungkook muttered observing everyone. "This is a duplicating spell and there's only one demon who does this kind of tricks, Yoongi" Jungkook realized as he fly towards Yoongi leaving the fake ball in front of him.

Taehyung noticed it too but the others failed to do so. Now there's a flying battle between the three; Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung. "Stop it with the tricky spells!" Taehyung shouted but Yoongi ignored him. 

"Actually, you're making this easier for me" Jungkook smirked as he speed up reaching for the golden ball in front of him but Yoongi bump into him making him lose his balance mid air. When he regained his balance he cast a wind spell that slowed Yoongi and Taehyung's pace.

Jungkook took the chance and fly towards the original golden snitch but the other two followed him. They were bumping into each other fighting over the golden snitch when they realize they were about to hit the wall of the stadium if they don't stop flying. Jungkook and Yoongi stopped not wanting to hit the wall at full speed but Taehyung still chased after the golden snitch.

I closed my eyes in fear of seeing him hit the wall when I heard a scream, "I WIN!" Taehyung shouted raising his right hand showing the golden snitch. His distance from the wall was only one foot away. 

"Are you that crazy? You almost hit the wall" Jungkook sighed. "I guess he really has a lot of control over his wings" Yoongi added.

The other sins came to Taehyung's side complaining of what happened. Yoongi told them the other golden snitch was fake. "What? I can't believe you tricked us!" Namjoon shouted in disappointment.  "So we were chasing fake balls all this time" Hoseok face palmed.

"You all look like fools chasing after a fake ball" Jungkook chuckled  as Yoongi and Taehyung laughed along flying down the stadium.

The game ended and I fly down to the arena to face them. "Congratulations to Taehyung the sin of Greed, You're ascending into the second round. For those who failed to catch it, I'll decide your opponents for the duel" I announced.

I brought the blank book from my room to help me decide. Thanks to this book that has been really helping me a lot. I opened the book to see words forming on the page. The boys were confused to what I was doing not being able to see the book but I continued,

"Namjoon vs. Jin" it said. 

"For the first duel of the first round, Namjoon vs. Jin" I proclaimed.