Chapter 23: Jungkook's past

Jeon Jungkook, the only heir of the wealthy family "Jeon". He was blessed with multi talents that made his parents proud. He 's rich, has good looks, well toned body, remarkable performance in school, team captain of the soccer club, can  rap and dance well and has the voice of an angel that can make any woman swoon. Obviously he was that perfect guy every girl would fall for.

Even the guys admired him for his outstanding skills that made him more famous than he is. But Jungkook was that type of guy who picks his friends thoroughly and people to hang out with. Only the likes of him who's in the same level can talk and spend time with him. The girls knew it was impossible to date Jungkook so they were satisfied looking at their prince from a far.

Jungkook never showed a genuine smile even in getting awards, it has always been a smirk to  belittle others' achievements and worth. 

"Of course, I'm the best" I muttered walking to the stage to get another medal from winning the regional match of soccer. The crowd cheered and the girls screamed my name as I reached the stage.

"Thank you for this award, I'll surely win again next time" I smirked as I get off from the stage walking back to my sit. "Congratulations bro!" My childhood friend Woohyun cheered as I sat beside him.

"Thanks bro" I said as we brofist. Woohyun is my childhood friend and we both came from prestigious families so we hang out a lot. The ceremony soon ended and we walk back to our classes as the crowd made way for us.

"OMG! Jungkook's looking  good as ever!"

"Woohyun too! They look so handsome kyaaa"

"Congrats Jungkook!" The crowd cheered. Woohyun waved but I continued walking when a girl suddenly walked in front of me, "T-This is not too much but P-Please take this" she stuttered handing me a box of baked cookies. 

(Kookie receiving cookies badum tss! lol okay back to the story) 

"You have guts" I commented "but I don't accept trash now move." I added and left the poor girl broken hearted.

"That was harsh" Woohyun said as he quickly followed me. "I couldn't care less about anyone" I said sitting on my chair. Woohyun just sighed and sat beside me waiting for the class to start.

After class, I went to my club to practice as usual.

"Captain! Another school will be visiting us today for a practice match" Hoya said, he's the vice captain of the soccer team. "Oh I guess that's what the coach wanted to tell me earlier" I replied tying my shoes.

"Are we gonna be fine?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "Our opponent later is from a powerhouse school, we might--

"It's fine, I'm gonna be playing anyway. We'll surely win." I interrupted him as I leave the locker room.

After a few warm up's, the opposing team arrived. "Everyone stop!" I signaled everyone in the field playing. I walk towards the other team's captain to greet. "Hey," I greeted casually. "Oh hey, let's have a nice and clean fight" he smirked as we shake hands. "Yeah sure." I smirked back.

We gave them some time to prepare and warm up. I sat on the grass stretching my legs. "Captain, let's have a nice game" Hoya said. "Yeah, an easy win sounds good to me" I chuckled. The game started and as planned, we were ruling the game with a high score for them to catch up. It was going according to plan until the opposing team started playing dirty.

During the game, two boys cornered me as they simply pushed me making me lose my balance and stepped on my right foot hard enough for me to wince in pain. "Shit" I cursed out, my teammates run to my aid and helped me walk to the bench to examine my foot.