Alternate Ending; Jungkook

Jungkook won the final round and I walk to him smiling in victory. The other sins bowed down to their new ruler, Lucifer. "Congratulations Sin of Pride or shall I say King Lucifer of the underworld" I smiled at him and he returned it. 

"I'm so glad to marry you my Queen" he said as we embraced in a hug.

After the battles, we went to each rooms to prepare for the wedding. I wore a red formal gown a little the same from what I wore in my crowning ceremony now it was Jungkook's turn. I was in the middle of fixing my hair when someone knocked on my door.

"Queen, everything's been prepared. I came to escort you to the hall" Taehyung said as he came in. "Oh, you look beautiful as ever" he added.

"Thanks Tae" I smiled at him as we went out of my room walking to the hall where everyone is. "If I just won then I will be the one waiting for you inside" he sighed. "Don't say that Taehyung, I'll marry Jungkook but I'm gonna stay friends with the other sins specially to you and Jin" I assured him.

"That's great news but I doubt Jungkook will let you, he's really selfish you know" he said as I chuckled. He opened the doors for me and there I saw demons gathered around. The sins were lined up in the aisle holding swords as they raise it mid air, Taehyung quickly went to his positions and did the same.

I slowly walked towards the center looking at each of them, "Queen, let's still be friends okay" Jin muttered smiling at me. "Queen, I hope I could still kiss your hand" Jimin teased that made me chuckle. "Jimin shut the hell up or you'll get yourself killed" Hoseok argued.

"Guys seriously? Can you shut your mouths it's the wedding already" Namjoon faced palmed. "You can still call me out if you need something, I'll always be here for you Queen" Yoongi stated flashing me his gummy smiled.

Lastly, I looked to Taehyung who was smiling at me, "I hope we can still go for late night adventures" he said. I smiled back, "I love late night adventures"

As I passed by the seven sins, I looked in front to see my one and only king, Jungkook. He walked towards me offering his hand. I took it and we walked forwards where our thrones were. 

"I, Jeon Jungkook the sin of Pride sincerely accept the title "Lucifer of hell" together with my Queen, Eve

"I, Jeon Jungkook the sin of Pride sincerely accept the title "Lucifer of hell" together with my Queen, Eve. I pledge to be a great ruler of the underworld and swear my loyalty to my one and only Queen." He announced as Taehyung walk towards us holding the pillow with Jungkook's crown.

I grab it and placed it to Jungkook's head, he lowered his head receiving the crown. He stood up straight holding my hand as we look at the demons in front of us, We were now officially the rulers of hell.

"All hail King Lucifer!" "All hail Queen Eve!" The crowd cheered.

"Ah that's right I forgot to do something so important" Jungkook said looking at me. "And what is it?" I asked back.

Suddenly he connected his lips to mine.

The crowd's cheer got louder as I closed my eyes embracing the moment. 

My king is such a sly demon.