Chapter 11: Crowning Ceremony

I walked towards the mirror and look at myself for the 5th time. I couldn't help it, I was feeling nervous. Today was the Crowning Ceremony they all been waiting for. It's the first step for Lucifer's awakening and I as the proclaimed Queen shall choose between the seven sins who among them will become Lucifer himself.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. "Queen, I came to escort you." Jimin stated as he opened the door.

I looked at the mirror for one last time and sighed. "This is it." I mumbled as I walk over to Jimin.

"Ready?" Jimin asked offering his hand to escort me. "Yes, I am." I replied as I took his hand and we walk out of the room.

"You have changed a lot Queen." He smiled. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"The first time I went to your room you looked like a scared cat now look at you. So fierce and elegant. Any moment from now on you will truly become our Queen." He explained.

"You're right. I don't feel so scared now unlike before." I smiled with the thought.

Moments later Jimin led me to a great hall with demons gathered around. Namjoon was standing  beside the throne. While the other seven sins were lined up on the aisle waiting for me. 

On the left side, Jimin was standing beside me followed by Jungkook and Hoseok

On the left side, Jimin was standing beside me followed by Jungkook and Hoseok. And on my right side, Taehyung was standing beside me followed by Yoongi and Jin. They all bowed as Jimin and Taehyung took my hand to escort me to the throne. Yoongi walk to the grand piano and started playing.

"You look so beautiful with that red gown, Queen." Taehyung complimented as I respond with a smile. The music started playing as we slowly walk down the aisle to meet up with Namjoon in front of the throne. As we reach the front, Namjoon took my hand and assisted me in front.

"Are you ready Queen?" He whispered. "Yes, There's no turning back now." I replied as I turned around and face the demons of the underworld gathered around the great hall.

It looked marvelous to see such demons which I only take as fictional before but now here I am standing in front of them. The seven sins gathered in front of me as Yoongi and Namjoon joined the line. They bowed followed by the demons at their back. I didn't know what to do so I bowed back.

"We gathered here today to formally crown a beautiful young lady from the human world as the prophecy proclaims her to be the Queen of the underworld." Namjoon stated and the crowd clapped together with the seven sins.

Namjoon read some phrases in the book he was holding. After it, He came with a glass in his hand and a knife on his other hand.

"I, the sin of Wrath accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath." Namjoon started as he wounded his arm with the knife and let his blood drop in the glass. He then handed it to Jin.

Jin  followed what Namjoon did and wounded his arm too. "I, the sin of Gluttony accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath. Then Yoongi was next.

"I, the sin of Sloth accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath." Yoongi said as he did the same and then handed it to Hoseok.

"I, the sin of Envy accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath." Hoseok stated as he wounded his arm and handed the glass to Jimin.

"I, the sin of Lust accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath." Jimin said as he did the same with his arm and handed the glass to Taehyung.

"I, the sin of Greed accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath." Taehyung stated as he did the same and handed it to the last demon.

"I, the sin of Pride accept Queen Eve and swear my loyalty to her until my last breath." Jungkook said as he wounded his arm and let his blood fall on he glass. He then raised the glass and handed it to me.

Namjoon went beside me and showed me the book from earlier. "Now all you need to do is read this out loud and wound yourself like we did. Let your blood fall and mixed in the glass. Lastly drink it and you'll be formally proclaimed as the Queen of the underworld.

I did what he said and started reading the words that appeared in the book,

"I, Eve of the human world accept the prophecy to become the Queen of the underworld and swear to awake Lucifer by marrying one of the seven candidates. And to swear my loyalty to the future king, Semper. " I read  out loud and wounded my arm. As a my blood drop in the glass I raised it and drink it.

The moment it reach my throat I feel suffocated it was unexplainable  but I felt like another form of blood filled my veins. It was too strong that I fell on my knees. I closed my eyes anticipating the sensations I feel all over my body. I heard a faint voice calling me out.

"Eve." He said.

I opened my eyes to see the seven sins gathered around looking at me

"She has been reborn." Hoseok stated. "It's real now, she's finally the Queen." Jungkook said as he assisted me to sit on the throne.

Yoongi and Taehyung walked to me holding a pillow on their hand which the crystal crown was put. I lowered my head as they carefully put it on me.

"Reine" They all said in unison as the crowd cheer.

"All hail, Queen!" Jimin shouted and the others followed. "All hail, Queen!"

I have finally become the Queen of the underworld.

___________________________________________________

Haven't updated for a while, hope you like it :)

"Semper" means "Forever" and "Reine" means "Queen"