Chapter Eight

Just a few minutes later I go back to my table and look to see Lauren being held by Zayn, eyes closed and leaning against him with what looked like all her weight.

“Whoa, what happened to her?”

“Just partied to hard,” Zayn says smirking “She just fell, she was dancing one minute and the next she’s falling to the ground asleep.”

I laughed “Wow, OK. Guess it’s time to go home huh? I should go tell Camila and Niall and everybody.”

Zayn shakes his head “No, Camila and Harry already left, and Niall is still talking to that girl you got him too. And Dinah… I have no clue where she is.”

My expression went flat. “Camila left… with Harry? Did he bring her here?”  My voice was cold and even in this heat I could feel the cold shiver of jealously covering me from head to toe

“She came with us.” Zayn said

I put my hands on my hips “Wow, OK, nice move Cami.” I say and roll my eyes “Well, tell Niall I say bye, I’m gonna call Dinah later tonight, but I need to tell my new friend goodbye, Alright?”

Zayn nodded “Let me get her out of here.” We said our goodbyes and headed in different directions, I made my way back to the bar where Liam’s was waiting on someone, when he was done he came back over to me.

“You’re back already? Need another water or just came to see my face again?” he says giving me a smirk.

I roll my eyes playfully “As if, no, I just came to say goodbye, I didn’t want you looking for me all night.”

“I wouldn’t be,” Liam says smiling again

“I could feel your eyes on me from the other side of the club Liam.”

Liam puts his hands up in defeat “OK, OK. You got me, so you’re leaving?”

I nod my head “I just wanted to say bye.”

“Well then, goodbye Ms. Kordei, parting is such sweet sorrow.” He smirks again

“Oooh, Shakespeare. Nice touch.” I say

“I try, I try, thank you.”

I’m turning around headed for the doors when Liam’s voice travels to my ears “You’ve got my number! Don’t be afraid to use it!”

Camila texted me three days later. Three freaking days later.

You leave with you  ex-boyfriend that it looks like you still have feelings for and wait three days to send a lousy: Hey! I miss seeing you! Let’s hang out today?

I ignored the text and stayed in bed, Ally wasn’t crying or playing, or yelling and I was so glad, only the moments when she was asleep I got my peace and quiet and I wanted to enjoy it for as long as it would last.

After another half an hour of silence I got up to satisfy my hungry stomach, I headed to the kitchen and pulled out pancake mix, eggs, bacon and hot dogs and started cooking.

I was about half way through when “MommyBear!” was called out, so I flipped the bacon over and went on to Allyson’s room, where she was standing in her crib arms up and waiting for me to pull her out.

“Hey, pretty girl.” I said smoothly.

“MommyBear,” She said, quieter this time I smiled and pulled her out and taking her into our small kitchen sitting her down  in front of her toys so she could play as I cooked.

I was just making the scrambled eggs when there was a knock on my door, I sighed, I didn’t have many days off so I liked to spend them with Ally as much as possible I didn’t need another interruption, it will burn my eggs.