SNEAK PEAK - 'Distance'

Hey, guys! 

I feel like its been a few years since I have updated, I know it's been like less than a week or just about. But a lot is happening with this fic, but it's also coming to an end, and then I will be working on a new project. 

Even though 'Hold Me Over' has ten thousand reads (OMG?!) I am much more proud of this story, I feel like over time my writing has grown and this is my favorite fanfic I have ever written. 

So yes, this is a personal thank you for reading. It means a lot and the comments are always so lovely and make me smile, even when I'm not too sure about how to respond to them. 

OK. I'm going to stop babbling about how thankful I am and get to the good stuff. 

This next fic of mine will be called 'Distance' and here are the basics of the stroyline  

It will be set during the Neon Lights Tour and about how Camila, Lauren, and Normani all start falling for one another. 

Lauren knows this a bad idea, she really does. That's why she stayed away from Camila right after the X Factor, the tweets, the fanfiction, everyone talking to her parents and her family about it. She knew it needed to stop, so she took a couple steps back and Camila noticed and she was hurt. Their realtionship hasn't been the same sense. For at least a few months things had been off with the group because of the two girls, but Camila was beginning to move on and forget about Lauren... and Lauren didn't like that. 

Camila knew Lauren didn't want "Camren' anymore and Camila had accpected that. She missed her, missed her deeply. But she beginning to realize it wouldn't be the same. Camila had hoped. She REALLY hoped everything would go back to the way it was when they were on the X Factor but iit didn't happen. So she stopped relying on the other Miami girl and started hanging out with Dianh more, and while hanging out with Dinah she started hanging out with Normani. 

Camila didn't even realize how AWESOME Normani was until they started hanging out. She didn't realize how beautiful her smile was, or how she would throw her head back and laugh SO loudly Camila had to cover her ears a couple of times and how much Camila wanted to run her fingers in Normani's hair... and oh crap, Camila had a crush on her... but she didn't mind that much... 

Normani wanted nothing more than what she had. She had her carrer, singing to sold out areans with Demi Lovato and Littile Mix! Her life was awesome. She also had the rest of fifth harmony, Ally, Dinah Jane, Camila, and Lauren. At this point, Normani felt ready for anything. But still, when Lauren plants a kiss on her lips and then dashes away, she's not sure what to do about it. Espically when Lauren says it was a huge mistake and then avoids her and starts flirting with Camila... well Normani can just say she's feeling pretty messed up. 

None of the girls expected to be in a three way love triangle, but hey, that's life. 

OK! Sorry guys, I just really wanted to share this with you all and I hope you guys will read 'Distance' because I'm very excited to only start working on it. 

And don't worry! An update for Telling Me, Love will be up by Wenesday at the lastest. 

Xoxo

-Sher