Chapter Twenty-Three

Everything is coming to an end guys! This is the second to last chapter and I just want to thank everyone for reading and commenting or sending me a message! It means so much to me :) 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! So if you don't want to read it, i suggest you stop when you see it coming, its at the end of this chapter. (the smut contains talking dirty and overstimulation, so be prepared.) 

This is a long chapter because this is the second to last one and I hope you enjoy it. :) 

I didn’t speak to Liam, I just checked to see if Louis was OK and when he was I gave him a kiss on the forehead and told him that if he wanted to talk to me he should have his father call me. I didn’t really want to talk to Liam but I would if that meant I could see Louis again.

How could the man be so ? Leaving his child in a pool area that didn’t even have a life guard? How foolish can one person be?

Imbecile Liam had decided to leave his child unattended and he could have gotten seriously hurt, luckily he wasn’t.

People had kept coming up to me saying I was a hero for saving that little boy, and that I could have died in the process of trying to find him. That pool had been so huge and it took me a very long time to find him.

I didn’t feel like a hero, I just didn’t want Louis to die.

After that Arielle and Camila had taken me back up to our room. When I looked at myself in the mirror I grimaced. My hair had reverted back to its natural fro and was sticking up in every direction, my eyes were red because of all the chlorine in the water and my skin was Ashy. I sighed, undressing myself and then pulled on one of Camila’s T-Shirt and stuck my hair in a messy ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom to see Camila on the phone on the bed running her fingers through her wet hair.

“OK, thanks, bye.” She says then pats the space next to her trying to get me to sit down with her, which I did and wrapped my arms around her waist as she kissed my forehead.

“You did good today, Normani. So good.”

“Thanks,”

“I had been talking to Zayn on the phone then, he says when can stay here another night.”

I nodded against her skin but didn’t say anything.

“What is it, Normani? Baby, I need you to talk to me.”

“I just… I just want my baby now… I need to see her, I need to know she’s OK, and I know your family and I know she’s in good hands, but she isn’t in my hands. I just… I need to see her. After what happened to Louis… a baby can drown just as easily in a bathtub.”

“Nothing is going to happen to Allyson, Normani.”

“I don’t care, I just want her back.”

Camila didn’t say anything then, I knew that Ally was with my girlfriend’s family and I trusted them but she wasn’t with me, and I needed her.

Camila didn’t have to say anything though, just kissed my forehead again and rubbed my back.

The next few days were filled with lawyers and court dates.

I got to see Allyson once, only in the court house I couldn’t really speak to her though, but when she saw me she yelled out “MommyBear! MommyBear!” and it took everything within me to not run over there and take her in my arms, instead Demetria just let me wave then pulled me to the other side of the court house.