Chapter Seventeen

So apperently when I claim that I have writers block, insperation strikes.

So here's a sweet chapter for you I hope you all enjoy, I hope I can update again soon! But still leave comments and things about what you think should happen next :)

I should not have been so surprised when Louis didn’t show up for his dance class, but I was. I think Allyson was more disappointed than anyone.  She just sat in the back of the classroom, she didn’t even try to dance, just sat in the corner and sulked.  

Lauren, Dinah Jane, my mother, Leigh-Anne and even Zayn couldn’t cheer her up. After all my classes were done, we all stayed at the dance studio and ordered pizza. Ally didn’t want any though, and even though it had bacon bits on it.

“Come on, Ally, baby, please.”  I said, she wouldn’t eat breakfast either.

She just shook her head and stuck her head in her mother’s hair.

I was sitting in the middle of the circle texting Camila as we all talked about the situation I went through with Liam.

“I think even though you and Liam had some issues I really like what he and Camila have done for you.” My mama said, and I looked up at her questioning her words

“What do you mean mom?”

She shakes her head “I’m just saying that, before these people came into your life you and Allyson were always stuck in that little house or in the studio, the only way we saw you and her was either here or at your place, you were falling towards really anti-social you’re barely in your mid-twenties and you already have the tendencies to be a hobbit.

“What I mean, is that weather you continue to be friends with these people, they have made you come out of your shell again and that honestly makes me so happy, it made me sad to know that I couldn’t bring you out of that, and when you didn’t have your sister or brother with you anymore… it was tough even. For all three of us, I think.” And then my mom looks around “And for your friends too.”

I looked around the room and they all nodded along with my mom.

I smiled at them “It feels good now, getting out of the house sometimes, it’s nice not being there all the time.”

“Good, hey speaking of, Niall asked me to go out with him and Barbra Friday night, you guys wanna come to? Don’t make me third wheel.” Dinah says, pouting. I roll my eyes but nod along and say yes with everyone else.

After a while of sitting in the studio Ally fell asleep and my mom offered to keep her for the night, which I was grateful for, while I stayed at the studio with the girls, Zayn had left also to give us “Girl time”.

So we stayed in the studio listening to music and just talking which was something we hadn’t done in a while, we talked about boys and music, and new dances to teach the kids. 

We started heading out a couple hours later, when I realized I would be going home to an empty quiet house. I stopped halfway to my car and called my girlfriend.

“Hey babe, what’s up?” She says when she answers; I can hear noise in the background

“Are you busy right now?”  I asked her and started heading to my car again

“Um, kind of? I’m at work.” She says

“When are you getting off soon?”

“Maybe in like an hour or so?”

“Well, maybe I can stop by and see you and maybe Sofia too, if she’s there.” I say sitting my car starting it up, heading out of my parking lot.