Through the Years- Allouis

As you guys can tell. I'm not sure if I can ever let this story go, from the day I wrote the last chapter I have been working on an edition to this story which is this one, it follows the same story but instead it's in Allyson's POV and Louis' as well! I hope you enjoy, and this is decently long, so take seat, grab some popcorn and read on!  P.S. is there a ship name for Louis and Ally? Because I say Allouis :) 

Ages 13 and 14 and a half

Ally POV

“Come on, Louis!” I yelled back at my best friend but didn’t stop running towards the woods that were behind his hours “We’re going to miss it, Lou!” I said I kept looking down at my feet making sure I wouldn’t fall over, I had fallen over last week and I still have the scab on my leg from falling, and ouch.

“I’m coming!” Louis called back “How do you run faster than me when I’m older than you!”

“Older smolder!” I yelled back cutting through the trees of the woods and dodging trees and making my way to our little spot.

It was smack in the middle of the woods- well, maybe a little bit to the left but still in the middle of the woods enough, when I got there I stomped on my heels bringing myself to a stop and kicking up rocks and dirt as I went. When I came to a stop I pulled on my hair taking it down from its ponytail and so it floats down to my back, my Ma, Camila has really long hair and I want to grow it out to be just like her.

“OK, OK! Did I miss anything?” Louis asked running up next to me.

I shook my head “No, it hasn’t started yet.” I looked over at Louis and grabbed his hand “You’re very lucky you didn’t miss anything. Did you hide the bottles?”

Louis blue-grey eyes widen but he nodded then ran over, toward the trees and pulled at one. He pulled at the trees bark until it feel back then ran inside in the tree.

“Louis?” I called out to him but he didn’t answer me.

When he finally came out he had out to large bottles that had the holes on the top and handed one over to me I nodded and thanks and laid down in the dirt, my MommyBear, Normani would probably have a fit because I was wearing the sparkly T-shirt she had gotten me. But I laid down on the ground anyway .

“Louis come lie with me,” I said

“I thought we were catching them again tonight?” Louis asked but came down to sit with me anyway. It was only just getting dark out and the sky was still spotted with a little bit of orange and pink and lots of dark blue.

“Let’s just watch tonight.” I say and pat the dirt next to me “Come on, sit with me.”

“OK,” Louis says and moves down next to me so our shoulders are touching.

Louis and I have been best friends for as long as I remember and even our parents are friends, I have known Louis for eleven years and have been best friends the whole time. I don’t remember the first years since I was only two, but my MommyBear tells me stories all the time.

“Look! There’s the first one!” Louis says pointing over to the left; I follow his hand up to see the first firefly of the night. It’s yellow glow fading in and out within the fading light of the day. 

“It’s so beautiful,” I say and move closer to Louis so I’m leaning on his shoulder “I wanna be a firefly.”

Louis shakes his head “No, you can’t be.”

I turned so I could look Louis in the eye “And why not?”

“Because then we couldn’t be best friends anymore, I would be a loser if my best friend was a firefly. And I’ll be go to high school next month, it’s already bad that my best friend is still going to be an eighth grader and not a freshman with me.” Louis says