Chapter Nineteen

This is a short chapter, sorry about that, I spent so much time updating The DIA Looks Good on You  Derek that I forgot about this one. Also, this is actually pretty tough to write, but here you go I hope you enjoy but this is mostly just a filler, more coming soon!

I ran back from the door and into Ally’s room, grabbing her bag from the door “We need to leave,”

“What?” Camila asked getting up “What’s wrong?”

I shook my head “The fucking nerve. Can you grab my phone? Get Lauren on the phone.” My heart was racing and I was pulling more clothes into Ally’s bag.

“Here,”  Camila says handing me my phone, I take it.

“Normani, what’s going on?”

I took a deep breath “Arin was here.”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, I slammed the door in his face, can we come over?”

“Of course, he doesn’t know where I live, is he still there?”

“I didn’t check I just slammed the door and starting packing Ally’s bag.”

“I need you to check, you don’t want him to follow you.”  

I nodded “OK,” I said and went back to the window in the front to check.

I didn’t see Arin, but he could very well still be there.

“I don’t see him,” I say, I could feel myself starting to shake, why was he back here?

“OK, but go out the back and be quick. Don’t talk to him, not yet, just come to my place, Zayn and I will be waiting for you.”

I told Camz everything while we were in the car driving to Zayn and Lauren’s place, Camila already knew Arin and I’s history so it didn’t take much time, Camila was holding my hand and rubbing her thumb against my skin.

“Maybe you should have talked to him baby…” she says

“He left, didn’t even say goodbye to me or our daughter and you think I should have let him into my house, let him see her when he has not tried in over a year and a half? Let him just walk back into her life? When most likely he will leave again, I won’t do that to her, or me.”

“Maybe he changed…”

“People like Arin don’t change.”

Camila nodded but I was pretty sure she had more to say about it but she didn’t which I was thankful for.

Zayn was at the door waiting for us at the door, he had a soft look on his face and he took Ally’s bag with no words and lead us all inside, I followed him into the living room to see Lauren sitting on the sofa, when she saw me she jumped up and wrapped me in her arms, I hugged her back tightly, she pulled me away.

“Are you OK?” She asked me looking in my eyes

“As OK as I can be.” 

Lauren nodded and took me in her arms again, as I hugged her back I whispered “I don’t want him back in our lives.”

Lauren sighed and rubbed my back “I know, I know.”

Camila stayed with me for the rest of the night and the next day went back home before work. I kissed her goodbye and a couple minutes after that Lauren, Ally, and I all went to my dance studio for classes. I was going to be the gymnastics coach for today and Leigh-Ann was going to teach the dance class for Ally and the rest of her division.