Chapter Nine

I want you to come over, I have the house to myself.

Ooo, really? No baby?

She has been kidnapped by Lauren.

Ooo, well give me about ten minutes and I’ll be there.

Can’t wait.

Camila was on me in a second wrapping her arms around my neck and placing a kiss on my lips and I couldn’t help the smile that was lasting there.

“I missed you,” Camila says against my neck and places a kiss there as well. When I pull away I see her beautiful brown eyes and pink lips and cheeks.

“I bet you did,” I say with a little more snap than I had insisted and Camila just raised an eyebrow and gave me a funny look.

“You had left me, at the club, when you left with Harry. Not even saying goodbye.”  Camila instantly turned a brighter shade of red than I had thought was possible but she kept her mouth shut, like she knew what she did was wrong.

“Is there anything I need to worry about with you and Harry or are you just friends? Cami, please don’t lie to me, if there is you can tell me.”

Camila shakes her head “He is one of my closest friends, but that’s it, we don’t have anything more than that, please believe me Normani... please”

I smiled at Camila, after talking to my friends and hearing there words about Camila and me, I felt a lot better about her and Harry, I knew there was a story there but one that had ended a long time ago. So, I placed a kiss on her cherry lips and I could hear the surprised gasp from her and it made me smile against her lips and I was trying hard to contain a burst of laughter so I pulled away and let it out.

Camila looked up at me surprised at my actions she rose an eyebrow.

“I trust you, Camila, and I believe you, and…” I said placing my lips on hers “I missed…” then I put my lips back on hers one more time “you’re kisses.”

Camila moans against my lips and wraps her arms around my neck, I let one arm travel to her mid-section and the other to her to her coat, grabbing at the buttons.

I pulled my lips of hers and went to her neck, breathing in her scent and smiling against her before kissing her there. “Too much clothing… we should get this off.”

“Oh, um, OK, yeah, yeah, that works, let’s do that.”

I pull Camila out of the doorway and into my bedroom and I sat myself down on the bed, when Camila walked up to me I put my hands on her hips brought her closer, she bent down with my movements and kissed my deeply, a soft, high pitched moan coming out of her mouth and her hands found my hair, pulling me closer.

I moved back so I was laying on the bed with Camila on top of me, my hands traveling up her shirt and touching the cold, bare skin, Camila gasped in my mouth at the contact and then moaned again, pulling her lips off of mine and planting kisses down my cheeks and to my neck, I close my eyes and moan at the feel of her tongue gliding against my neck, my nails digging into her back, she sucked in breath and continued on.

When Camila pulled back for breath she smiled at me, “I’m glad we’re OK.” She says then sits up straddling my waist and pulling off he T-Shirt and she kisses me again, softly this time, with more compassion than ever before and I suck in breath and try to give her back everything she was giving me.

When we pulled back again, I sat up and pulled off my shirt as well before leaning against her ear and whispering to her “We’ll always be OK, Camila.”

Hours later, I laid with Camila, blissed out and my head in her hair while she giggled and tried to turn in my arms but I held her tight, not letting her move.

“I really like spending time with you, Normani.” She says still squirming but not complaining, so I keep my hold on her.

“I like when you spend time with me.” I say back and kiss at the nape of her neck, and she giggles again.

“So… does that mean that…” Camila says but trails off, I wait for her to continue, I can’t see her cheeks but I can tell by the way her neck heats up and turns red she’s blushing, but she doesn’t say anything.

“Does it mean what?” I ask her when she makes it clear she won’t be continuing her last statement.

Finally I loosen my grip on her and she turns around so she’s facing me, still on her side and she tries to give me a smile.

“I’m just hoping when I ask you this, I won’t be making anything bad.”

“Then what are you asking Camila? What could make this bad?”

“I was just going to say that since we went on a few dates… that maybe that meant we- that you were my girlfriend now.”

I rose an eyebrow “Do you want me to be?” I ask, it’s not really a challenge but I can’t seem to understand why she would want to be tied down to me, because if she was tied down to me, she was tied down to Allyson.

Ally, crap, how would she feel if I got a girlfriend? I would be spending less time with her and then she would be put off more to my mom, or Lauren and Zayn, and I didn’t want that for my daughter I wanted her to know me as her caretaker, the person who loved her the most.

Then I was stiffening up with Camila still in my arms, I know why she was so afraid to ask me.

“I don’t want to get attached to you if you’re not attached to me.” Camila says again

I sigh and pull Camila into my arms “I won’t be able to spend time with you, my daughter, she is my first priority.”

“I know,” Camila says “and I’ll be here with both of you all the time, if you let me.”

“I would let you…” I say quietly against her forehead.

“Why am I worried all of the sudden?”

I pull Camila even closer and smile into her hair “You shouldn’t be, I’m your girlfriend now, you have nothing to worry about.”

Camila backs up enough to look into my eyes “Really?”

I smile and nod my head at her “I’m your girlfriend, Camila.”

And suddenly neither Camila nor I can stop smiling and looking into each other’s eyes. Not saying anything but just looking at each other.

The spell is broken when Camila gets up straddling my naked body with her, she gives me a sly smile and her blush is spreading. “Do you know what girlfriends get?”

I raise an eyebrow, but my body was already anticipating what she could give me “What can girlfriends get?”

She bends down so her lips are brushing my ear; her voice is deep and husky in my ear “Pleasure.” Then she pulls back giving me a wicked smile and then kissing down my body I don’t even bother holding back the moans that each kiss, lick, and bite give me.

And Camila gives me exactly that; pleasure. 

Remember when I said that I was going to put this on hold? Well, i got some time today and started writing, I hope you like this chapter, you guys desevere it being so paitent with me. This story is still going to be on hold but it seems to me the chapters will be shorter until I have more time to write but i will try to update whenever i can guys, so bare with me and leave your comments about what you want to happen next, I really need the inspriration. ALSO Liam/Normani will for SURE be in the next Chapter so be prepared, i don't know when I'll update again so I hope this is enough to Hold You Over. (Hahaha, see what i did there? I put the title to my other 5H fanfictions in that, so if you haven't read that, i say read that, because it will give you something to read while you wait on the next chapter. I love you guys!!! 

-Sher

Telling Me, Love [Normila]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara