Chapter 1 He's back Daimon

*Chapter 1 He's back Daimon.*

*17 years old*

*Allie's P.O.V*

God I hate school!

"MS. VALENTINI! ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION,"Ms. Ida shouted.

"Yes I am. Now stop your screeching. You sound like a desperate bitch tryna get in bed with someone, which isn't a good look on you. By the way, you solved the equation wrong. X doesn't equal 67 and Y doesn't equal 45. The correct answer would be X= 16 and Y= 12. Also save your shouting and screeching. I'll walk myself to detention," I said. I grabbed my iphone and backpack. I turned in my homework for this week and next week.

"Here's this week and next week's homework, skinny legs," I said slamming it on her desk. I opened the door and walked out.

"Bye Fishface," I laughed and walked down to detention. I opened the door and plopped down next to Kyle.

"Hey Kyle," I smirked.

"So what did you do this time?" Kyle laughed.

"Oh Kyle. I'm hurt. Have a little faith in me," I said with a chuckle and held my hand over my heart.

"Just tell me what you did," He laughed.

"I wasn't paying attention in class. So Fishface started yelling at me. So I told her to stop because she sounded like a desperate bitch trying to get in bed with someone. Then I corrected her math equation and I knew she was going to give me detention so I did the honor and walked down here," I laughed. He shook his head and laughed.

"I swear you're something else," he laughed.

"What are you in for?" I laughed.

"Pranking our good ol Mr. Bigs again," He laughed. I burst out laughing.

"Oh- My! You never give the poor dude a break," I laughed. Kyle shrugged.

"He should know that I'll do something anyway," Kyle laughed. The bell rang. I got up and grabbed my bag.

"You coming to tonight's football game," he asked.

"Why not. I'll drop my stuff off in Jax's car and be right back," I said.

"Meet you by the field," He said. I nodded and walked to Jax and Max's locker.

"Jaxie! Maxie, my favorite twins!" I smiled.

"We're the only twins you know, goofball," Max smiled.

"Okay. Whatever. Let's go drop our stuff off. We're staying after for the game. Kyle asked if we could stay." I said. They nodded. We walked to their car and put our bags in the trunk.

"You guys never wait on me," A voice said and we turned.

"Sorry Bells," I laughed. She put her pink and black duffel bag and backpack in the trunk.

"You staying after too," Max asked.

"Yeah. I have to. Someone needs to keep the four of you out of trouble," Bella teased. We laughed. We walked to the stadium.

"What took you so long," Kyle said running towards us in his uniform.

"Bella took forever," I laughed.

"Oh hush! It wasn't that long," She pouted.

"ARA COME HERE HANG WITH US," Serena shouted.

"Ugh! It's the school cheerleader," I groaned.

"Sorry I gotta go! See you after the show," Ara said. She walked to them. We sat down and Kyle jogged over to the team. Everybody relaxed and watched the show but I was lost in my thoughts.