Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!

*Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!*

You played with my heart, emotions,  my mind, and me.That I can never forgive you for and I definitely won't ever forget what you did. You were standing there with Elizabeth laughing, taunting, and teasing the fact that I was your biggest mistake. That I was a mistake. It broke me. To hell with it. I'm still broken and hurt but I figured out what was missing and got it back. I figured out what I needed to do and I'm doing it right now. I'm telling you face to face and looking you in the eyes. Don't you dare tell me that I was your biggest mistake, don't you dare say that you regret ever being with me. Don't you dare ever say that you hate me because at one point in time I was your everything, I was all you needed, at one point in time, you loved me more than her and I loved you more than her. I'm not ranting because you left, I'm not crying over you anymore because I realize now how much of a basic backstabbing bitch you really are.  In fact I'm fucking happy that you left because it shows me what a mistake it was thinking you were the one. So be happy with that girl who's already dating someone behind ur back and remember I never did that to you but you had your chance. So now that you figure all this out. You think saying sorry, crying and begging for me to take you back will actually work. If you think it will then you have another thing coming to you. So all I have to say is Leave me alone, good riddance and goodbye. Take your crying, sobbing, and begging back to the one you lied to me for because she's obviously who you want" I said. Everyone was silent.

"Okay then if that's what you want," He said. He silently left. Dom pouted.

"You should have let me pound him!" he whinned. Aria walked over and smacked him.

"She gives this beautiful speech. Which by the way is posted and trending all over social media right now. All you have to say to this speech is you should have let me pound him!" Aria scolded.

"Sorry," He pouted. I laughed.

"Aria you're the best." I laughed. She winked and sassily flipped her hair.

"I try," She said and laughed. In case your wondering Aria is 17 and my best friend. We grew up together. Dom is 19. He's in college right now studying Law. He wants to be like Luca. Wanna know something that I find weird. Luca keeps looking at her. I smirked. I turned around and looked at Luca. Dom, Daimon, Taylor and Luca looked at me and their eyes widened.

"What are you planning," they said. I ran and jumped. Luca caught me.

"Let's take a trip to Caribbean Island Resort Fiji," I smiled. "All of us."

Luca laughed and nodded.

"Okay. I'll book the tickets. Everyone start packing. Daimon Get that house we agreed on finalized and buy it." Luca said. Everyone left. Chiara grabbed Luca, Giovanni and pulled them back.

"Dom, Aria, Luca, Allie and I. Us five are going shopping." Chiara smiled. The boys groaned.   She dragged the boys out the door. I waved to Daimon. Aria and I walked out. I got in my convertible.  Aria got into the passenger seat and Dom in the back. The rest got in Chiara's car. We drove to the mall.

*10:30 pm*

We finally got home. Let's just say Chiara shopped so much the stores had to close for the day cuz they had nothing left in stock. We brought all the shopping bags inside. We gave everyone their clothes for the trip. Everyone had 5 big bags of clothing. We packed our new clothes for the trip in our suitcases. I got ready and put on the uniform and fixed my hair. I grabbed my purse and put my charger and phone inside. I walked downstairs. I sat down on the sofa. The doorbell rang.

"Well see you guys tomorrow morning." I said. They nodded.

"Take the next 2 weeks off. Starting tomorrow," Daimon said. I nodded. I walked to the door.