Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll

*Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll*

*1:00.p.m*

I got up. I washed my face. I grabbed my purse. I walked out and closed the door. I walked to the elevator and rode it down to the garage. I walked to my car and got in. I backed out and drove to the Cafe. It was only 5 minutes away from the hotel. I parked. I walked in.

"You're here early," the manager smiled.

"Yea. The Principal let me out early," I smiled. I walked to the back room and put on my uniform. I walked to the front.

"Take this to table 4," She smiled. I took they plate to table 4.

*6:30p.m*

I walked to my room. I opened it. Blake, Nolan, Jackson, and Ethan were there watching t.v. I grabbed athletic shorts and a sports bra. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I walked out.

"Let's go," I smiled. Nolan turned the t.v off. We walked out Jackson closed the door behind him. We rode the elevator down and walked to the cars. I got in. Jackson getting in with me. We pulled out and drove down to the Gym. We parked and walked in. We signed in. River walked up to me. The boys walked to the Weights room. River and I walked to the boxing room. He showed me a couple of moves and told me to copy them.

*10:00 p.m*

Today Jackson was staying over. I laid down on the bed. I finished writing in my journal. I wrote down my plans for tomorrow. I put my phone in charging and turned the lights off.

*Next Morning Friday*

"ALLLIEEEEEEEEE GET UP," Jackson shouted. I groaned.

"You and Nolan are so alike," I groaned. I got out and got ready. I grabbed my coffee, and purse. We walked out and took the elevator down. We got into my car. I drove to school.

*3:00 p.m*

I got a text from the manager.

Don't come to work today. The cafe is closed today. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Okay. 

Then, I texted Ricci.

Where are you?

Why?

Because we get to hang out early.

Oh. Well where are you?

School Parking lot.

I'll be there in 5. You're in the Lambo right?

Yea. I am

Okay cool Be there 3

There was a knock on the window. It was Ricci. I unlocked the car. He opened the door and got in.

"I was in the gym. Elizabeth wanted to tell me about her restraining order," He laughed. I laughed.

"Can't believe you put a restraining order on Christoforo, Giovanni and her. I love you for this," He laughed. I laughed. I pulled out and we drove past Luca's house. I drove to Dr.Amati. We sang along to some music. Let's just say I totally won. I parked the car. I grabbed my purse and locked the car. We walked inside. We waited until he called us in.

"Allie. Come in," Dr.Amati said. I nodded. We got up and walked inside. We followed him into his room. I sat down on the sofa. Ricci sat down next to me. Dr.Amati sat down across from me.

"I'm Dr.Amati Allie's Therapist," Dr.Amati said holding his hand out.

"Ricciardo Tonelli. Allie's Twin. Call me Ricci," Ricci said.