Chapter 17 I'm Sorry

*Chapter 17 I'm Sorry*

"How is it possible that you only know me for 2 days and you're already understanding me? How is it possible that you're not like them? How is it possible that you're different from them? How is it possible you care and haven't given up on me?" I asked.

"I'm your twin. We may only know each other for 2 days but we still are closer than anyone here. We have a special bond that makes it feel like we have known each other for an eternity. I'm not like them because I don't like the way they treat other people. I'm different because I like to get to know a person and not judge right away. I don't believe what dad says about people. I care because you're an amazing girl that shouldn't have to go through any of this. You're a girl with so much love, passion and heart. You're strong girl. You're an amazing person and I'm glad to call you my twin," He said. I smiled. He smiled back. He kissed my cheek.

"Take a deep breath in and out," He said. I did what he said. I saw Gran scolding them. I laughed.

"See told you Gran would chew them out," Ricci laughed.

"I'll try my best. I make no promises bro," I said. He laughed. He spun me. A pair of arms caught me. They weren't anyone I knew. I looked up to find one of the Tonelli's. It wasn't Christoforo. So this must be Giovanni.

"Look. I don't want to dance with you just as much as you don't want to dance with me, but I have to otherwise Gran will chew us out again. So deal with it," He said. I stayed quiet and nodded. I heard him mutter stupid idiot. I took a deep breath in then out.

"Before you even go on a rant about how worthless, stupid, idiotic I am. Let me tell you one thing. Don't judge me unless you know me. I'm more than a worthless wanna be. If you think your words are going to hurt me then think again because I've been through and heard so much worse. Your words are just the top of the barrel. Your words are nothing compared to the other stuff people say about me. So please save yourself the trouble of humiliating and hurting me because I've been through it all. I've been to hell and back. Honestly, I'm still in Hell. In case you're wondering. I get told this kind of stuff everyday of my life. I don't need people to tell me what I already know about myself. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. So please don't judge a book by it's cover because in the end it'll surprise you. If you have nothing good to say. So save me the humiliation and spin me on to the next person," I said. He was speechless. He spun me onto Christoforo. I gave him the same speech. Then he spun me to Pietro. I gave him the speech. He spun me to Elijah. Elijah spun me to Nicolo. After the dance was over we walked around and talked. I walked to Luca and hugged him. He hugged me back. Daimon joined in. Then Taylor felt left out so he joined. The guys and girls joined. Then Ricci joined in.

"Uh guys, I hate to stop this hug party, but I can't breath. You guys are smooshing me," I said. They laughed and let go. After that, we danced a little longer and everybody started to leave. The Tonelli's were finally gone except for Ricci. I'm so glad because if I had to spend another second with them tonight, something bad might have happened. OKay, would have happened.

"Hey, how was the party?" Ricci asked me.

"It was pretty fun. I got to spend time with you and get to know you a little better," I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me.

"I'm glad you had a good night Allie. And I did as well," he said. I laughed.

"Great. Thanks for helping us clean up. Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked.

"Not just yet, I got something to show you. Ya wanna take a walk?" he asked. I nodded, smiled, and started walking. We walked to a park and stopped. Ricci turned to me.

"Isn't it beautiful here? This is one of my happy places. When I'm sad, mad, or not feeling like myself when I'm here, this is where I go to cool off. It's peaceful and quiet. At home, I have another happy place, I'll have to show it to you sometime. It's even better than this," he smiled. I looked at him.